The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU International fashion promotion 2016

Anyone doing international fashion promotion this year?? And which accommodation are you going for? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Yes I am. Not sure which halls to go in yet though!
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Initially I was going to go for private accommodation, but they seem quite unsociable and there's not many rooms per flat, so I think I'm gonna go for the Birley townhouses idk. Nice to meet someone going on the same course though😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I've been looking a Birley. Wasn't sure whether to go townhouse or flat though?? Looked at Cambridge because apparently that's the liveliest but it seems quite dirty
Reply 4
Hi guys, I am going to be doing this course!! Accom wise was looking at Victoria Halls hopefully
Reply 5
Yeahh Victoria halls look good but I'd hate the idea of being in a flat with so little people and end up falling out with someone or something haha!! And yeah I heard that about Cambridge too, idkk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I went to look around Cambridge and just wasn't my kind of scene :frown: however I looked around Oxford and Briarfeilds they look dece
Reply 7
I don't even kno, I like the thought of bigger beds at birley and wilmslow park, and briarfields does look good, idk as long as there's an ensuite and people I like in the flat I'll be okay ahahh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
same hope I'm not stuck with a boring bunch tho, you looking forward to starting?
Reply 9
Same, and yeah so much, freshers week will be so good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Few of my friends are in Facebook group chats with all people that will be on there course but don't think there is one for this yet ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I don't think there is, I'm in a few freshers groups but no groups for the course which is shitty, suppose we could make one or wait until a few more people reply on here then make one

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in no groups at all haha what a bummer. And idk probs would be easier to talk on Facebook

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay should I add you on Facebook??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can do! My names Tina Holt 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Heyy!, i'm doing IFP, thinking of either birley or cambridge :smile:
In the end I went for Cambridge house!! Anyone reckon we make a group chat yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm thinking either Victoria halls or Brierfeilds (if that's how you spell it). Yeah sounds good, be easier to chat!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Good idea! you guys are just about the only people I've heard doing IFP too haha, can I add you on FB?, my names Lianne Thornton, I'm thinking of going Cambridge now, don't think my maintenance loan would even cover birley 😞
(edited 7 years ago)
Well in Cambridge house the one I'm staying in looks amazing! Has a double bed an a bath and shower. Didn't fancy any of the others owned by the uni X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest