Turn on thread page Beta

Nursing Elective Placement in Australia For 2016 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I currently study nursing at university and I am looking to arrange an elective placement in Australia over the summer holidays between my second and third year, which would be in 2017. I have tried contacting many people, but so far have had no success. Does anyone have any experience of this themselves? Or could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, have you been successful in finding a hospital to accommodate you for your elective placement? I am also trying to organise an elective placement in Australia at the moment, but also having no luck.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Did you manage to get your elective placement in Australia? I am a 1st year Adult nurse student and I'm hoping to do mine there next year. Can you help with some useful information?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I also tried to get my elective in Austrailia and contacted several hospitals and universities and had no luck at all. However, I am now doing my elective with Work The World in Sri Lanka. I suggest you guys give them a look at. They include accommodation, sorting out your hospital and departments, your accommodation and your food and there are several beautiful destinations to choose from such as Nepal, Ghana, Sri Lanka, Peru, Tanzania and the Philippines!

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.