Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    u dare try to remove crumpets from my life.

you cant escape now. i run fast. long legs.

i will suffocate u with crumpets
    ok

u try

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenigma)
    ok

u try
    hey guys if this person doesnt post anymore u know wat happened.

crumpets 1 -- jenigma 0.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys if this person doesnt post anymore u know wat happened.

crumpets 1 -- jenigma 0.
    nobody luvs mi

nobody cares

ReputationRep:
    nobody luvs mi

nobody cares
    don say dat.

u bootiful.

ReputationRep:
    don say dat.

u bootiful.
    wot

ReputationRep:
    Plastic buttons lol

ReputationRep:
    wot
    nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    Plastic buttons lol
    lol you have a reason?

ReputationRep:
    lol you have a reason?
    They just creep me out, I can't touch them, let alone wear them! I feel like they're dirty and plastic and blegh :puke:

ReputationRep:
    nothing
    :angelwings:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I'm fascinated by heights but I'm afraid of the sensation of the fall. I mean I could cry if I'm like unbalanced
    Kinda similar to me. If im high up on STABLE ground then I wouldn't care. But if you have a risk of falling then I would hate it. I never climb up stuff.

(Original post by Kholmes1)
    Kinda similar to me. If im high up on STABLE ground then I wouldn't care. But if you have a risk of falling then I would hate it. I never climb up stuff.
    Exactly !! I think you are the only one on this thread who really understood :lol:
    The thing with me is even if I'm not heigh, suppose I'm on a simple table, if it's not stable I would feel really unsafe ; the fall freaks me out, whatever the heights lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preetg97)
    They just creep me out, I can't touch them, let alone wear them! I feel like they're dirty and plastic and blegh :puke:
    You must have hated Coraline :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    You must have hated Coraline :eek:
    That was a creepy af movie

ReputationRep:
    That was a creepy af movie
    Yeah it was creepy on its own - but imagine how poor Preet would have felt with her phobia AND the creepiness

ReputationRep:
    When I close the door behind me and lock it, I always fear that someone would have been behind the door even though I would have saw them and they would pounce on me so I quick walk from the front door to the living room and feel safe again finally lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Molluscophobia (among others). It is the fear of slugs and snails, along with other members of the mollusk family.

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I hate being in a tiny space with a door that locked itself, and you don't know if the other door will open. I hate how you can't open fire doors from inside them.

You see, we were moving furniture around inside an apartment, and we used the fire escape for ten minutes, to put something, to have room to move the rest around. I went in to take it out (remember, I was about 10 at this point), and the door slammed. I try to open it.... and then I begin to cry. I bang on the door, but it's pretty soundproof. And I'm not sure how long the air will last. I take a chance and run down the stairs, and thank goodness, all the doors on the way down to the bottom floor open. I'm surprised the front desk opened the door for a little shoe-less tear-stained boy. I asked him to do the lift and went back upstairs. That's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vonbroten)
    Molluscophobia (among others). It is the fear of slugs and snails, along with other members of the mollusk family.
    not like u can run..

:bl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legoboyvdlp)
    Personally, I hate being in a tiny space with a door that locked itself, and you don't know if the other door will open. I hate how you can't open fire doors from inside them.

You see, we were moving furniture around inside an apartment, and we used the fire escape for ten minutes, to put something, to have room to move the rest around. I went in to take it out (remember, I was about 10 at this point), and the door slammed. I try to open it.... and then I begin to cry. I bang on the door, but it's pretty soundproof. And I'm not sure how long the air will last. I take a chance and run down the stairs, and thank goodness, all the doors on the way down to the bottom floor open. I'm surprised the front desk opened the door for a little shoe-less tear-stained boy. I asked him to do the lift and went back upstairs. That's all.
    aww

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.