Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by espicton98)
    use to get this when I was younger! use to cry whenever I had to attend my local church with my primary school
    It's awful isn't it And same here, it was much more extreme when I was younger. I suppose since you're smaller, everything feels bigger/taller. Either way, it's horrible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    really?
    okay well i'm not scared of it but I hate the stuff.

Yogurt lids?!

ReputationRep:
    i hast a phobia of people who doeth not speaketh prop'r english

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    okay well i'm not scared of it but I hate the stuff.

Yogurt lids?!
    ha yea, it takes everything i have in me to open them, i even hold my breath and look away from them

ReputationRep:
    ha yea, it takes everything i have in me to open them, i even hold my breath and look away from them
    Why what's wrong with em?

ReputationRep:
    Why what's wrong with em?
    i dont know, i just cant hack them
    and if someone licks them in front of me? omg serious red zone!!

ReputationRep:
    i dont know, i just cant hack them
    and if someone licks them in front of me? omg serious red zone!!
    A yogurt lid has to be licked before thrown away!

ReputationRep:
    A yogurt lid has to be licked before thrown away!
    please dont :'(

ReputationRep:
    Handling fruit and vedge imported from tropical countries. Particuarly bagged bananans. Always anxious there is gona be a nasty spider lurking in there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywh ywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhyw hywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywh ywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhyw hywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywh ywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhyw hywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywh ywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhyw hywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy whywhy

what did i do to deserve this. Im sick.
    They say if you get goosebumps when seeing the pictures, you are phobic. Otherwise, you just find it disgusting, but aren't necessarily phobic.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't get goosebumps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fandom-queen)
    They say if you get goosebumps when seeing the pictures, you are phobic. Otherwise, you just find it disgusting, but aren't necessarily phobic.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't get goosebumps.
    i didnt either :kungfu:

ReputationRep:
    This is going to sound really weird, but I never spend too long in showers because I'm scared that if there’s ever an earthquake, the rescuers will see me naked So I always try and get out as quick as possible

ReputationRep:
    i didnt either :kungfu:
    YEAH!!

I have an irrational fear of wet bathrooms. I hate them.

ReputationRep:
    Hairdressers (as in the place, not the occupation).

ReputationRep:
    Matches.. Bloody matches!

Even thinking about holding one makes me **** my pants.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Hairdressers (as in the place, not the occupation).
    Why

ReputationRep:
    please dont :'(
    are you ok with people licking knives? I can't not lick nutella off of a knife

ReputationRep:
    are you ok with people licking knives? I can't not lick nutella off of a knife
    yh that doesnt bother me infact i actually done that exact thing today after making toast

ReputationRep:
    Why
    I hate the bright lights, the line of people sat behind you looking, the not knowing which way to look whilst they're cutting your hair. Urgh just everything about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    I hate the bright lights, the line of people sat behind you looking, the not knowing which way to look whilst they're cutting your hair. Urgh just everything about it.
    Going to a high quality barbers/hair salon is great! Different experiences, at a fancy hair salon you usually get a head massage and some expensive shampoo/conditioners put in your hair from some hot chick and there's usually nobody around as it's appointment only.

The barbers I go to now though they give you free drinks. I'll go there before a night out, get a haircut, get 2/3 beers in and I'm set.

Nothing like a wet shave at a decent barbers though!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.