Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Going to a high quality barbers/hair salon is great! Different experiences, at a fancy hair salon you usually get a head massage and some expensive shampoo/conditioners put in your hair from some hot chick and there's usually nobody around as it's appointment only.

The barbers I go to now though they give you free drinks. I'll go there before a night out, get a haircut, get 2/3 beers in and I'm set.

Nothing like a wet shave at a decent barbers though!
    Aside from the free drinks, the rest of that sounds awful.

ReputationRep:
    Clowns - especially if there is flashing lights. Omg even thinking about it now is freaking me out. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Clowns - especially if there is flashing lights. Omg even thinking about it now is freaking me out. :afraid:
    Aren't they making a remake of It ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Aren't they making a remake of It ?
    Remake of what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I'm fascinated by heights but I'm afraid of the sensation of the fall. I mean I could cry if I'm like unbalanced
    OMFG Same here! I don't mind being high up, or climbing high up. I am just scared of falling and (potentially) dying

(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    OMFG Same here! I don't mind being high up, or climbing high up. I am just scared of falling and (potentially) dying
    I'm not afraid of death , we all die. I think I'm afraid of pain that can occur when you fall (that's a normal thing actually :lol: )

ReputationRep:
    I'm not afraid of death , we all die. I think I'm afraid of pain that can occur when you fall (that's a normal thing actually :lol: )
    I don't think it hurts whilst you fall, the impact of hitting the ground is what hurts...

I don't think it hurts whilst you fall, the impact of hitting the ground is what hurts...
    I never said falling from 6373782819m .. I think you can't understand, never mind

ReputationRep:
    I never said falling from 6373782819m .. I think you can't understand, never mind
    If you fell from 6373782819m you would die!! Unless you are Superman....
    Another Phobia is Horror Movies! They do not mix well with me :no:

If you fell from 6373782819m you would die!! Unless you are Superman....
    Another Phobia is Horror Movies! They do not mix well with me :no:
    Exactly.. I NEVER talked about such a fall.. When you fall from not so high, you just get hurt

Haha I like them :P

ReputationRep:
    My biggest fear is trampolines (long story), closely followed by clowns and plasters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AfcFob)
    My biggest fear is trampolines (long story), closely followed by clowns and plasters
    Wait... Plasters??? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Wait... Plasters??? :unsure:
    Ok so I should've probably put used plasters it's totally gross and makes me gag whenever I see one... It's so horrible I fear seeing one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AfcFob)
    Ok so I should've probably put used plasters it's totally gross and makes me gag whenever I see one... It's so horrible I fear seeing one
    Meh... I ain't scared of plasters, or blood...

ReputationRep:
    Squirrels, want absolutely nothing to do with them, hells spawn

ReputationRep:
    Meh... I ain't scared of plasters, or blood...
    I'm totally fine with blood (since I want to go into Pathology) but I've just never liked plasters... It's an odd thing I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    One of mine is sitting on the toilet - I always think a rat is going to go up the toilet and dig into where the sun don't shine...

Haha good job I'm a man and don't have to sit that often.

So tell me what are some of your phobias?
    AHAHA I also had this phobia of snakes in the toilet when I read few news articles of snakes going through tunnels into peoples toilets.

ReputationRep:
    Stickers that have been used and have lint and stuff of them, it's disgusting fkdkdk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    AHAHA I also had this phobia of snakes in the toilet when I read few news articles of snakes going through tunnels into peoples toilets.
    EWWW! That is sooo scary! Pretend if that(:taz:) came out of the toilet

ReputationRep:
    black people

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.