Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Applied and had interview. Told by Course director that I have unconditional offer on course, would let admissions know and ask them to send me out offer letter / email.

Called Admissions two weeks later as had heard nothing else. They said still with Course director, they're waiting to hear from him.

I guess they're just busy right now and it's probably too early to send out confirmation letters / emails yet?

I've put all my eggs in one basket, only applying to this course as had a good feel for it and pretty much know what I want to do.

That's fine and I'm probably just being over analytical and panicky, and should just be patient, but won't feel happy until I see it in writing....

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.