Applied and had interview. Told by Course director that I have unconditional offer on course, would let admissions know and ask them to send me out offer letter / email.
Called Admissions two weeks later as had heard nothing else. They said still with Course director, they're waiting to hear from him.
I guess they're just busy right now and it's probably too early to send out confirmation letters / emails yet?
I've put all my eggs in one basket, only applying to this course as had a good feel for it and pretty much know what I want to do.
That's fine and I'm probably just being over analytical and panicky, and should just be patient, but won't feel happy until I see it in writing....
...or just paranoid?