Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by hopegirlxo)
    Update: they said they will fix it but there may be an additional charge of £20 !
    We say no to an additional charge. Cheeky gits if theyd done it right in the first place. they dont know the law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    We say no to an additional charge. Cheeky gits if theyd done it right in the first place. they dont know the law.
    Thank you for your help ! im so disguised with their lack of professionalism
    and will be demanding a refund should they try to charge me extra
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Thank you for your help ! im so disguised with their lack of professionalism
    and will be demanding a refund should they try to charge me extra
    Its always a situation of knowing when to escalate it. Say trading standards or CAB have told you they have to put it right and that you dont have to pay extra as its their failure in the first place. Dont get intimidated by them. take some more photos.

If you paid with your cc rather than cash then youll find it easier to get the money back from them.

ReputationRep:
    i did pay by credit card, so hopefully should be able to get it back. i dont want a refund even, just want him to fix the hair!

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming they used bleach so that's why your hair's brassy/bright orange. Purple shampoo or toner should help neutralise the orange and make it less orange or hopefully blonde.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FahzB)
    I'm assuming they used bleach so that's why your hair's brassy/bright orange. Purple shampoo or toner should help neutralise the orange and make it less orange or hopefully blonde.
    yeah, they used bleach on the ends and charged me for a toner too, so its suppose to have been toned down also!
    i'll give the purple shampoo a try, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    this is how it looks (the roots i mean ) and the bottom colour looks orange too (
    It looks nice, you know.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    this is how it looks (the roots i mean ) and the bottom colour looks orange too (
    Your hair doesn't look a mess or anything but I know what it's like when a hairdresser mucks up your hair (had it happen to me recently too), it doesn't matter how many people say your hair looks fine or nice, if you aren't happy with it then that's all that counts. I see what you mean about how much root was left. I wouldn't expect even half that amount of root to be left after getting highlights. From the pic, I wouldn't have thought you got highlights done at all. Can't believe you paid £150 for that, you definitely should get a refund or at least it fixed for free. Like I said, it doesn't look silly or anything but it certainly isn't what you paid for.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    For that price i would hope they would at least be able to fix it for you especially leaving roots, sounds like a very unprofessional service.
    lol that looks bad XD

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.