Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Also, I've been studying law this year at University, so if you have any question about how it is to study in France or so, don't hesitate to ask me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cybermadara)
    Hey Marta! I am Julien Argoud on Facebook, you can add me to make the group if you want to!
    I'll try to answer all your other questions during the upcoming days, but it's quite tough for me at the moment owing to exams haha x)
    Ok, so I've created a Facebook page for the 2016 ESPS students. It's called ESPS: Dual Degree UCL/Sciences Po 2016. If typing the title doesn't work, the web address is www.facebook.com/esps.ucl.sciencespo.2016

There are currently no likes on the pge but that's cause no one knows it exists. So if you know someone on the Dual Degree, let them know that a page has been set up, and hopefully we can get a community of people on it, all talking about the course and stuff.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Perfect Marta!! I have joined it and liked your post, you can add me if you want to Maybe we can try to create a facebook group too, I'll do it tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if anyone will see this, but around what time of the year did you receive an invitation for interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indvolda)
    Don't know if anyone will see this, but around what time of the year did you receive an invitation for interview?
    It depends when you apply! But generally you receive an offer for interview not long before having this interview. For instance, in my case, I received my offer in mid-february, and had my interview + TSA exactly 10 days after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cybermadara)
    It depends when you apply! But generally you receive an offer for interview not long before having this interview. For instance, in my case, I received my offer in mid-february, and had my interview + TSA exactly 10 days after
    Oh thank you! Applied on the 15th, so I was wondering if I could get an interview around December (apparently it's the first round of interviews).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indvolda)
    Oh thank you! Applied on the 15th, so I was wondering if I could get an interview around December (apparently it's the first round of interviews).
    You're welcome! Yeah I think it's definitely possible!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.