I'm possibly getting a property put in my name which would mean the rental income would technically be classed as my income.
Will owning a property with a rental ince affect my Student Loan Application or does it not matter?
The rent would be ~£550 per month so less than the taxable amount for the year.
Owning Property - Will it affect my Application Watch
- Thread Starter
- 17-03-2016 17:57
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 230 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Offline2ReputationRep:Official TSR Representative
- Official TSR Representative
- 12-04-2016 11:23
Income from property may affect your award as it will be included in household income. Here is a list of the only income you would need to declare:
Income that will be taken into account
- Bank or Building Society Gross Interest
- Property Lettings or Rent
- Dividends from investments/shares/unit trusts
- Trusts or Sponsorships
- Any other payment received for attending the course (This does not include University Bursaries).