Bristol or Bimingham

Watch this thread
acre2016
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm going to study Psychology and need help deciding which uni I should put as my firm, either Birmingham or Bristol. They are both great academically so I want to know how they differ based on nightlife and diversity. Please help!
Squishy®
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Well Bristol has less letters than Birmingham so the logical thing now is to assume that Bristol also has a quality of life which is also less than Birminghams. That's my personal input. You are welcome. I expect for you to message me after you graduate and become successful with a high quality of life in Birmingham expressing your thanks. 😉
Pocapoca
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Bristol- better uni, better city.
XxKingSniprxX
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Bristol>Birmingham for the reasons mentioned above by other users.
Inazuma
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Well I can say that I prefer Bristol as a city far more than any of my Birmingham visits, and when I visited Birmingham uni I also prefer Bristol more than that too.
Bristol nightlife is very good too.

The one factor that would be major is cost, Bristol is far more expensive to live in, so if you are limited then you may need to consider Birmingham for that front.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (9)
26.47%
The paper was reasonable (15)
44.12%
Not feeling great about that exam... (6)
17.65%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
11.76%

Watched Threads