Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Yeah mate, even you. You're letting the side down man. Chill out and stop insulting everyone.
    They're insulting the uni, bud. Need to protect our collective honour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nameless Ghoul)
    They're insulting the uni, bud. Need to protect our collective honour.
    Tbf the uni is a bit of a mess in some areas, and deserves insulting. But the nonsense about it being worse than somewhere like Bath, or it being average is just laughable - it's a rising uni, top 10 in the UK and top 100 in the world. Clearly the people insulting it have no idea what they're talking about. OP is just salty they got rejected.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf the uni is a bit of a mess in some areas, and deserves insulting. But the nonsense about it being worse than somewhere like Bath, or it being average is just laughable - it's a rising uni, top 10 in the UK and top 100 in the world. Clearly the people insulting it have no idea what they're talking about. OP is just salty they got rejected.
    What we lack in international recognition we make up for by having a lad in the Forum playing a piano.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    Your academics are a joke i'm laughing at.
    Uh, good one I guess?

ReputationRep:
    What we lack in international recognition we make up for by having a lad in the Forum playing a piano.
    What's the lads name?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say it was worse than bath. I said it was worse than bath at management, which it is, look at any ranking.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mate, even you. You're letting the side down man. Chill out and stop insulting everyone.
    I like the piplup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swissinuk)
    What's the lads name?
    Dunno. He's ****.

A few of them play it. They're mostly annoying if anything. You just want a cheap 4 quid sandwich and you get violated aurally by that cacophony.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone here is spreading BS.

Target Universities:

Wolverhampton
    London Met

Semi-Targets:

All the other chit like Oxbridge, Warwick etc.
    ----

listen man, if u wanna make money u gotta use ur head. u gotta take initiative n shizzle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    Deluded if you think LSE comes close to KCL.
    Is this bait or are you being serious lol

ReputationRep:
    Dunno. He's ****.

A few of them play it. They're mostly annoying if anything. You just want a cheap 4 quid sandwich and you get violated aurally by that cacophony.
    I might just accept the other offers I got from Exeter, just so you stop saying I was rejected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High Stakes)
    Everyone here is spreading BS.

Target Universities:

Wolverhampton
    London Met

Semi-Targets:

All the other chit like Oxbridge, Warwick etc.
    ----

listen man, if u wanna make money u gotta use ur head. u gotta take initiative n shizzle.
    And here come the same **** joke which is posted in every single thread like this.

ReputationRep:
    I might just accept the other offers I got from Exeter, just so you stop saying I was rejected.
    You were rejected, though. We are all rejected from somewhere, though, bud. If you're not, just means you're not trying to reach the peak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawliettt)
    Is this bait or are you being serious lol

As an unconditionally accepted future prominent member of KCL.

I feel it's my civil duty to represent the class, prestige and honour my University holds by clearing up any assumptions that second rate Universities like LSE, hold a candle to King's College London.

The 19th best University in the world. :fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller:

ReputationRep:
    You were rejected, though. We are all rejected from somewhere, though, bud. If you're not, just means you're not trying to reach the peak.
    There's no convincing you that I have the peak and Exeter is the rise?

ReputationRep:
    There's no convincing you that I have the peak and Exeter is the rise?
    Well, you're talking about 4 offers. I assumed the other choice was a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    And here come the same **** joke which is posted in every single thread like this.
    u sound sore af lad. must feel pretty chit wid ur chitty life? tut tut tut lad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High Stakes)
    u sound sore af lad. must feel pretty chit wid ur chitty life? tut tut tut lad
    I am sore, mate. Laughing too hard at that witty joke of yours. My diaphragm can only take so much.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you're talking about 4 offers. I assumed the other choice was a rejection.
    Hasn't answered yet.

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't answered yet.
    And you're talking about 3 offers. My bad, I am not paying as much attention to this thread as I should.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Exeter Guide

Accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

Quick Link:

Unanswered University of Exeter Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.