Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nameless Ghoul)
    The bit where you said "it's prestige", mate. Can you remember?

My memory supersedes yours. So does my education.

If I can't remember me making such an error, there's no way you can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    My memory supersedes yours. So does my education.

If I can't remember me making such an error, there's no way you can.
    Your craic is ****, kid.

ReputationRep:
    Your craic is ****, kid.

Please could you address superior students such as myself in queen's English.

I don't speak sub-standard.

ReputationRep:
    Please could you address superior students such as myself in queen's English.

I don't speak sub-standard.
    And he doesn't know how to use reflexive pronouns as well. It only gets better and better.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by 0123456543210)
    Management, business and finance-related subjects are like defective children of Economics.
    A.k.a I have a superiority complex, please give me attention

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And he doesn't know how to use reflexive pronouns as well. It only gets better and better.

Why are you referring to me as "he"?

I know the teaching at Exeter is trash, but I expect better from you.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you referring to me as "he"?

I know the teaching at Exeter is trash, but I expect better from you.
    And can we all remember that this lad barely got onto a shady AAB course. Can we just all remember that.

Don't forget you have to meet the offer first, as well. Do you think you'll manage it with ease or do you think you might have difficulty meeting such high standards?

ReputationRep:
    And can we all remember that this lad barely got onto a shady AAB course. Can we just all remember that.

Don't forget you have to meet the offer first, as well. Do you think you'll manage it with ease or do you think you might have difficulty meeting such high standards?

The conditions to my offer are none of your business.

All I can disclose to you right now is, I am more or less already a student at King's

ReputationRep:
    The conditions to my offer are none of your business.

All I can disclose to you right now is, I am more or less already a student at King's
    I never inquired as to the conditions of your offer. I asked about your confidence in meeting those conditions. As you're touchy about it, I am guessing your offer was actually lower than that. ABB. I wonder, does that mean you're super good and they gave you the lower offer to reflect that or does it mean that the course is quite bad and it actually appreciates the ABB?

More or less. But on a bad course. It's like working in the head offices of Barclays as a cleaner. Technically you do work at Barclays, but really you don't.

ReputationRep:
    I never inquired as to the conditions of your offer. I asked about your confidence in meeting those conditions. As you're touchy about it, I am guessing your offer was actually lower than that. ABB. I wonder, does that mean you're super good and they gave you the lower offer to reflect that or does it mean that the course is quite bad and it actually appreciates the ABB?

More or less. But on a bad course. It's like working in the head offices of Barclays as a cleaner. Technically you do work at Barclays, but really you don't.

You clearly have no idea on what you're rambling on about.

My Course, My University, My Accomplishments.

You don't know what you're saying.

ReputationRep:
    You clearly have no idea on what you're rambling on about.

My Course, My University, My Accomplishments.

You don't know what you're saying.
    You've got an offer for an ABB course and you've come onto a student site to brag about it. I know all I need to know about you.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    LMAO. It's not even pink, I don't get it?
    I have had many many pink avatars; I take no issue with what you choose to have as yours - pink or otherwise.

I just found your choice of reply amusing. I envisioned a young weeaboo yelling at those who are accosting him - as they remove the Naruto headband and ankle length leather jacket from his person - "you need to watch more anime, noobs".

I'm not saying this is you, it was just what came to mind :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swissinuk)
    Isn't bath a no brainer over warwick? In terms of the management/business school.
    Warwick is much better than Bath.

ReputationRep:
    I am not salty at all. I am just trying to make you feel a little bit better about getting rejected off two of our pleb-tier courses. If you want to respond by spreading misinformation about the financial sector, based on your 2 months working in your local Santander, that is your issue.
    London Met >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Exeter.

I've met so many FO grads from London Met, and I am sorry to say but they outnumber Exeter grads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Comstock)
    London Met >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Exeter.

I've met so many FO grads from London Met, and I am sorry to say but they outnumber Exeter grads.
    Bet you have.

ReputationRep:
    Bet you have.
    Don't get me wrong - Exeter is on the up, but it's just so many leagues below London Met for IB I am afraid.

ReputationRep:
    Or beating their kids in public because the kid refused to steal their dinner from Sainsbury's.

I was walking in that park next to the castle today. Literally saw a smackhead in the bushes shooting up. They don't show you that stuff in the prospectus.
    Have you seen the cover of the new prospectus? Apparently they literally hired a black guy to model for the front cover just to show diversity and he doesn't even go to Exeter Uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Comstock)
    Don't get me wrong - Exeter is on the up, but it's just so many leagues below London Met for IB I am afraid.
    Another person whose craic is ****ing tragic.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.