The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
The bit where you said "it's prestige", mate. Can you remember?

My memory supersedes yours. So does my education.

If I can't remember me making such an error, there's no way you can.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by wdkmwd
My memory supersedes yours. So does my education.

If I can't remember me making such an error, there's no way you can.

Your craic is ****, kid.
Reply 162
Your craic is ****, kid.

Please could you address superior students such as myself in queen's English.

I don't speak sub-standard.
Original post by wdkmwd
Please could you address superior students such as myself in queen's English.

I don't speak sub-standard.

And he doesn't know how to use reflexive pronouns as well. It only gets better and better.
Original post by 0123456543210
Management, business and finance-related subjects are like defective children of Economics.

A.k.a I have a superiority complex, please give me attention

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 165
And he doesn't know how to use reflexive pronouns as well. It only gets better and better.

Why are you referring to me as "he"?

I know the teaching at Exeter is trash, but I expect better from you.
Original post by wdkmwd
Why are you referring to me as "he"?

I know the teaching at Exeter is trash, but I expect better from you.

And can we all remember that this lad barely got onto a shady AAB course. Can we just all remember that.

Don't forget you have to meet the offer first, as well. Do you think you'll manage it with ease or do you think you might have difficulty meeting such high standards?
Reply 167
And can we all remember that this lad barely got onto a shady AAB course. Can we just all remember that.

Don't forget you have to meet the offer first, as well. Do you think you'll manage it with ease or do you think you might have difficulty meeting such high standards?

The conditions to my offer are none of your business.

All I can disclose to you right now is, I am more or less already a student at King's
Original post by wdkmwd
The conditions to my offer are none of your business.

All I can disclose to you right now is, I am more or less already a student at King's

I never inquired as to the conditions of your offer. I asked about your confidence in meeting those conditions. As you're touchy about it, I am guessing your offer was actually lower than that. ABB. I wonder, does that mean you're super good and they gave you the lower offer to reflect that or does it mean that the course is quite bad and it actually appreciates the ABB?

More or less. But on a bad course. It's like working in the head offices of Barclays as a cleaner. Technically you do work at Barclays, but really you don't.
Reply 169
I never inquired as to the conditions of your offer. I asked about your confidence in meeting those conditions. As you're touchy about it, I am guessing your offer was actually lower than that. ABB. I wonder, does that mean you're super good and they gave you the lower offer to reflect that or does it mean that the course is quite bad and it actually appreciates the ABB?

More or less. But on a bad course. It's like working in the head offices of Barclays as a cleaner. Technically you do work at Barclays, but really you don't.

You clearly have no idea on what you're rambling on about.

My Course, My University, My Accomplishments.

You don't know what you're saying.
Original post by wdkmwd
You clearly have no idea on what you're rambling on about.

My Course, My University, My Accomplishments.

You don't know what you're saying.

You've got an offer for an ABB course and you've come onto a student site to brag about it. I know all I need to know about you.
Original post by Princepieman
LMAO. It's not even pink, I don't get it?

I have had many many pink avatars; I take no issue with what you choose to have as yours - pink or otherwise.

I just found your choice of reply amusing. I envisioned a young weeaboo yelling at those who are accosting him - as they remove the Naruto headband and ankle length leather jacket from his person - "you need to watch more anime, noobs".

I'm not saying this is you, it was just what came to mind :lol:
Original post by swissinuk
Isn't bath a no brainer over warwick? In terms of the management/business school.

Warwick is much better than Bath.
I am not salty at all. I am just trying to make you feel a little bit better about getting rejected off two of our pleb-tier courses. If you want to respond by spreading misinformation about the financial sector, based on your 2 months working in your local Santander, that is your issue.

London Met >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Exeter.

I've met so many FO grads from London Met, and I am sorry to say but they outnumber Exeter grads.
Original post by Lady Comstock
London Met >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Exeter.

I've met so many FO grads from London Met, and I am sorry to say but they outnumber Exeter grads.

Bet you have.
Bet you have.

Don't get me wrong - Exeter is on the up, but it's just so many leagues below London Met for IB I am afraid.
Or beating their kids in public because the kid refused to steal their dinner from Sainsbury's.

I was walking in that park next to the castle today. Literally saw a smackhead in the bushes shooting up. They don't show you that stuff in the prospectus.

Have you seen the cover of the new prospectus? Apparently they literally hired a black guy to model for the front cover just to show diversity and he doesn't even go to Exeter Uni.
Original post by Lady Comstock
Don't get me wrong - Exeter is on the up, but it's just so many leagues below London Met for IB I am afraid.

Another person whose craic is ****ing tragic.

Latest

Trending

Trending