Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't like having testicals. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fkmylife)
    u can always become a women
    That's the way forward. Go full Caitlyn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axlerod)
    That's the way forward. Go full Caitlyn.
    I wouldn't advise you to do so. But if u are really worried about what god has blessed you with then go ahead lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Try shaving them.. i love fondling my freshly shaven sack, always give me a newfound admiration for them
    How do you manage not to cut yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Alfed BME pain olympics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    It's dead easy

ReputationRep:
    I like them. I like their stickiness and warmth at times. If my hands are cold I know where to put my hands

And their sensitivity is most of the time a good thing. Sure sometimes I get kneed there in muay thai. but most of the time I like when someone plays with my balls or I play with my balls and while I've never done it myself...

I think a little ballbusting would be fun too.

OH AND GOD YES THE FEELING OF SHAVEN BALLS is amazing. They're so warm and grippable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alfed)
    They are very annoying and always get in the way. Like when I am trying to sleep they always get tangled in my boxers and when I am sitting I can't cross my legs without having to shift them. And the damn sweat needed to keep them cool all the time, so sticky.
    Be thankful, I've been in A&E several times with massive pain in my balls. Everything from Hydroceles to Epidermitis to Torsions. The Epidermitis nearly killed me, infection spread up to my kidneys and put me in ICU for week.

I wish I could just get rid of them. I'm not planning on ever having kids anyway, I wish there wasn't all that crap about testosterone upkeep and all that **** after getting rid of them. They're a bloody nuisance!

If it didn't screw up the whole hormonal balance, I would put myself first in line to get them gone and replaced with silicone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaintedLight)
    It's either that or periods bruv. Thank ma lucky stars for dem nuts
    Would rather have periods than a penis that gets in the way constantly and gets erect at weird uncontrollable times. Also, semen is disgusting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Would rather have periods than a penis that gets in the way constantly and gets erect at weird uncontrollable times. Also, semen is disgusting
    Especially when it goes in your belly button.
    Nightmare to clean.
    #manproblems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)

OH AND GOD YES THE FEELING OF SHAVEN BALLS is amazing. They're so warm and grippable.
    Like a hedgehog, curled up in a ball

ReputationRep:
    The most annoying thing about the penis is when you have a semi hard on and you aren't sure if other people will be able to see it. :laugh: Oh yeah, semen is disgusting, when it is on your hand it and it starts falling off. :puke:Or when it gets into your pubic hair and you have to pull on the hair and rub really hard get it out. It isn't too bad if you shave it off through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhaegoTarg)
    Nightmare to clean.
    #manproblems
    That isn't that bad. I don't mind it actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Scissors

ReputationRep:
    It really doesn't get in the way that much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    It really doesn't get in the way that much.
    Idk about these guys but my days of awkward public boners are much more limited these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Idk about these guys but my days of awkward public boners are much more limited these days.
    I have to agree, in my youth it was a problem but not it is incredibly rare. Better than bleeding all over the place.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Don't try to ease the discomfort by 'man-spreading' as females do not understand or have an empathy on this.. Issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    The worse thing is when your walking around the house naked, balls waving about, and the cat has a swipe at them...
    Rekt by the pussy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhaegoTarg)
    Nightmare to clean.
    #manproblems
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    the holy liquid that carries life, how dare you?!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk.
    also I swear it must have bits of urine in if it arrives through the urinary tract?
    looks a bit like icing though ngl.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.