Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    (Original post by 010197)
    I got an offer to study adult nursing (basically unconditional) I just need to have an enhanced DBS before June 30th. How do I go about this? Also I've just chang d my name by deed poll so should I use my old name or new one considering the time limit?
    They should have sent you a form, or will send you one shortly. They can take up to six weeks to come through when completed, so if you haven't received a form by mid April chase that up with your uni.

    Put down your current name, but there should also be a section for previous names too.

    Posted from TSR Mobile

    Done one recently, it asks for previous names as well as your current one.

    They're often done online now, so you university might contact you with an internet link rather than sending you forms, but you'll still have to visit them to present identity documents.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 17, 2016

University open days

  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.