Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer to study adult nursing (basically unconditional) I just need to have an enhanced DBS before June 30th. How do I go about this? Also I've just chang d my name by deed poll so should I use my old name or new one considering the time limit?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by 010197)
    I got an offer to study adult nursing (basically unconditional) I just need to have an enhanced DBS before June 30th. How do I go about this? Also I've just chang d my name by deed poll so should I use my old name or new one considering the time limit?
    They should have sent you a form, or will send you one shortly. They can take up to six weeks to come through when completed, so if you haven't received a form by mid April chase that up with your uni.

Put down your current name, but there should also be a section for previous names too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Done one recently, it asks for previous names as well as your current one.

They're often done online now, so you university might contact you with an internet link rather than sending you forms, but you'll still have to visit them to present identity documents.

ReputationRep:
    Ok I will wait for my uni to contact me. I'm so relieved, thanks for your help

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.