ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    none of these guy pics are attractive
    im sure this guy isnt good enough for u lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    omg I was going to say the same thing :rofl:
    :rofl: *chestbump*

I thought it was just me and my messed up brain.

ReputationRep:
    My mum said if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    :rofl: *chestbump*

I thought it was just me and my messed up brain.
    hahaha no he really did look like a cross between an emu and an ostrich :rofl:

i think it was his twisted neck :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straighthate)
    im sure this guy isnt good enough for u lol

okaay then? like im fussed :lol: this gu the best looking but he aint that fit

(Original post by SAhm95)
    he's a ufc fighter not a thug smh racism
    pranks in da hood

ReputationRep:
    hahaha no he really did look like a cross between an emu and an ostrich :rofl:

i think it was his twisted neck :lol:
    Lmao yeah I guess it's the neck

ReputationRep:
    Looool these girls calling these guys average; I need to reevaluate my life after this 😂

ReputationRep:
    obviously on roids lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axlerod)
    Looool these girls calling these guys average; I need to reevaluate my life after this 😂
    If Gandy isn't attractive I might as well kill myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Rating rating rating rating rating. All about rating. Do you really see each other just as numbers ?!
    (Original post by mrsjenner)
    Your reflection:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sad reality when, if these guys are 6/10 or similar, I wouldn't even touch -1/10. Far too hideous for this

*Rolls out, hand signalling 'West side' quoting Eminem rap lyrics*

(Original post by Tinemither)
    Sad reality when, if these guys are 6/10 or similar, I wouldn't even touch -1/10. Far too hideous for this

*Rolls out, hand signalling 'West side' quoting Eminem rap lyrics*
    You're much more than a number :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    well said frenchie!!

well said frenchie!!
    :love: :heart:

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 513727

ReputationRep:
    Aw, you are fabulous. You know this? :hugs:

This post goes to show the extent of how shallow the female side of the population (Excluding men for the second as this is a women directed thread. Similar results would appear from a male directed thread) really is. It kind of upsets me, because all that seems to matter anymore is appearance, though everyone claims it to be personality. Breaks my heart... :bawling:

Besides, if we did a male thread on this, men would be just as shallow. Just so people don't think I'm being sexist or something.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Axlerod)
    Same, if this is a true reflection I'm ****ed in the metaphorical sense, not the literal

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw, you are fabulous. You know this? :hugs:

This post goes to show the extent of how shallow the female side of the population (Excluding men for the second as this is a women directed thread. Similar results would appear from a male directed thread) really is. It kind of upsets me, because all that seems to matter anymore is appearance, though everyone claims it to be personality. Breaks my heart... :bawling:

Besides, if we did a male thread on this, men would be just as shallow. Just so people don't think I'm being sexist or something.
    Aw thank you :hugs:

Ikr .. What I found shocking is the rating !! Idk if it's a british thing , but in France we NEVER rate each other .. That's really .. I don't even have words o___o
    But If people are fine rating each other and caring about pics and appearence fine ! After all , why not ? Out of my business. Exactly. I would never be a part of such a thing !

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you :hugs:

Ikr .. What I found shocking is the rating !! Idk if it's a british thing , but in France we NEVER rate each other .. That's really .. I don't even have words o___o
    But If people are fine rating each other and caring about pics and appearence fine ! After all , why not ? Out of my business. Exactly. I would never be a part of such a thing !
    Universal. People always rate others everywhere. We are sometimes less exposed to it than others.

I just think it's so degrading. I wouldn't be rated more than a 2, under anyone's standards. And what's to love about being told I'm ugly by men and women everywhere? Some world we live in...

Universal. People always rate others everywhere. We are sometimes less exposed to it than others.

I just think it's so degrading. I wouldn't be rated more than a 2, under anyone's standards. And what's to love about being told I'm ugly by men and women everywhere? Some world we live in...
    Omg don't say such a thing about yourself !!
    That's disgusting the way people care about ratings, but YOU define yourself. Don't let people define you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.