Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Interrailing free around Europe whilst learning about Europe´s future, interested? Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is for anyone who likes travelling, meeting new people and talking politics.
    We're looking for people who can travel across Europe for a month (with Interrail). You'd visit lots of different cities and get to meet a ton of new people whilst doing workshops and finding out what people think about Europe. < you can apply even if you're not from the EU.

This year is special since some of the travellers will be heading to the UK to talk to people about the referendum and what this could mean moving forward. This year´s theme is: Borderless Europe.

We're looking for people with one of 3 profiles: * Interviewing/Blogging – high level of English and writing skills. Send us a piece of your writing! (500 Characters) * Photography – experience in travelling photography (preferably bring your own camera) Show us your photos! (5 pictures) * Video-making – professional video-making skills (preferably with your own equipment) Send us a video you made!
    Apply through this google form: https://goo.gl/2bl8aU Deadline: March 23, 23:59 CET

To the Mods - I hope this is okay? (you can see that im not some random dude haha)

I´m part of the project team (its an AEGEE project) so I can answer any and all your questions!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.