Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dominoes, Hut and Papa Johns: which is the best? Watch

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    prettymuch I have only experienced pizza hut and dominoes. havent tried papa johns but hear good things about them.

which one is best and why ?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by quasa)
    prettymuch I have only experienced pizza hut and dominoes. havent tried papa johns but hear good things about them.

Papa johns
    Dominoes
    Hut
    in that order. Papa johns taste the best, dominoes is pretty good but like i once tweeted to them, their puddings are the smallest things i ve ever seen and hut last as i find it pretty greasy.

ReputationRep:
    Ive always been a fan of the hut

ReputationRep:
    pizza hut, their chicken wings are the best and they have the best deals
    papa johns probably tastes the nicest and their cinnapie is the best dessert but the toppings are likely to fall off the pizza
    dominos is too tangy unless it's barbecue and the yellow dust on the bottom is kinda weird although if you're a student you can get a pizza for £1 sometimes

ReputationRep:
    The Hut over dominoes. I've not tried papa John's though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Vegan Restaurant! :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Dominos (actually kinda cheap after the student buy one get one free offer or whenever the winter deal is on... and oh my those cookies!!!)
    Papa Johns
    Hut (just no.)

ReputationRep:
    i'd say the same as this but am i biased by the 50% off everything on the menu i get through knowing an employee with dominos

(Original post by ThePhoenixLament)
    Dominos (actually kinda cheap after the student buy one get one free offer or whenever the winter deal is on... and oh my those cookies!!!)
    Papa Johns
    Hut (just no.)

ReputationRep:
    Pizza Hut all the way!

Why? Because the other two don't even come close in terms of quality. I like create my own: pan based with prawns, tomatoes, mixed peppers, jalapeños, onions and extra cheese.

ReputationRep:
    Don't really care about the pizza, but Papa John's bacon cheesesticks are incredible.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza Hut for me.

ReputationRep:
    Dominos > Pizza Hut (Not tried Papa Johns)

But with these companies now wanting £18 for a large pizza i will be getting the mammoth make your own 16inch ones from Sainsburys for £3.50 from now on
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Papa Johns and dominos are the best, although papa Johns is a bit too expensive for me most of the time.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza hut

dominos is **** quality especially their bases and just **** in general.

pizza hut ftw! fulfils my hearts desires in terms of pizza and also my warm cookie needs.

ReputationRep:
    Hut for me, but I really like the cinnamon pie you can get from Papa Johns

ReputationRep:
    Dominos on a Tuesdayyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quasa)

Dominos is best for price. I am kind of a stats geek, so yday when I was deciding to buy a pizza I spent about 30 mins in excel comparing prices across a range of similar pizzas at Dominoes, Hut and Papa Johns and Pizza Go Go.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza hut is the best for me.

ReputationRep:
    Dominos is the worst.

ReputationRep:
    Dominos!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.