Turn on thread page Beta

Dominoes, Hut and Papa Johns: which is the best? watch

ReputationRep:
    Based on takeaway only then I would have to say dominos has to come top followed by Pizza hut and then papa johns. Dominos do the best pizza out of the three, the pizza hut ones aren't as good as the eat in restaurant ones and I have had papa johns a couple of times and they have been poor, the pizza has been over cooked leaving the toppings all dry and crispy which isn't good

ReputationRep:
    Papa johns very good quality
    Dominos for netflix and chill scernario
    Hut disgustinf

Papa Jones > Dominoes > Pizza Hut.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Probably say Papa Johns but more often I have Dominoes for the deals.

Pizza Hut Deep Pan when I'm not feeling stuffed crust

ReputationRep:
    They are all ok.

You can pick up a better pizza in M&S tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Probably dominos, then pizza hut, then papa johns.
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's just doesn't deserve a place on the list… :noway:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's just doesn't deserve a place on the list… :noway:
    I agree that homemade pizza is the best (way cheaper + more selection of ingredients, base, style etc) but im on about takeaways
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by quasa)
    I agree that homemade pizza is the best (way cheaper + more selection of ingredients, base, style etc) but im on about takeaways
    You misunderstood me!!

1. Domino's
    2. Pizza Hut

and then no spot for Papa John's because PJ's is awful!!

ReputationRep:
    dominoes
    papa johns
    pizza hut

although I'm considering boycotting dominoes altogether for no longer selling the nachos

ReputationRep:
    Papa Johns is the best by far. Its delicious
    Pizza Hut is decent
    Dominoes tastes like cardboard.

Papa Johns isnt available in my area so i dont get to have it very often.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Domino's, hands down. Papa John's just about takes second over Pizza Hut, but the Pizza Hut lunch buffet deal is great value for money, especially for someone like me who has a big appetite :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Domino's, hands down. Papa John's just about takes second over Pizza Hut, but the Pizza Hut lunch buffet deal is great value for money, especially for someone like me who has a big appetite :top:
    Yea Pizza hut are crazy cheap atm
    ordered 3 xxl for 30 at papa j's (which I thought was an amazing deal) then went over to the pizza hut site and saw I could have gotten 3 large pizza's for 26, what xD.. next time.
    2 large for 10 at dominos on Tuesdays is not too bad either xD
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yeah, gotta go with the 50% off or BOGOF deals when you order from Papa John's or Domino's or you'll get absolutely shafted :lol: I've got an everlasting 50% off code for my local Domino's branch though, which I use a lot, or sometimes if I'm having pizza in the afternoon then I'll pop into Domino's and pick up a large for £8 with their lunchtime collection deal :top: As I said, Pizza Hut isn't my favourite, but £6.99 all you can eat at lunchtime is a pretty ****ing sweet deal

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.