Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Biology Challenge 2016 Watch

• View Poll Results: How hard did you find the y9 & y10 biology challenge 2016?
    Super super easy (I think i got 110+)
    0%
    Quite easy (I think i got 100-109)
    0%
    Easy (I think I got 80-99)
    33.33%
    Okay (I think i got 70-79)
    0%
    A bit hard (I think i got 60-69)
    66.67%
    Hard (I think i got 50-59)
    0%
    Really hard (I think i got 40-49)
    0%
    Really really hard (I think i got 30-39)
    0%
    Next to impossible (I think i got 20-29)
    0%
    Absolutely completely ridiculously hard (I think i got less than 20)
    0%

ReputationRep:
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone else has done the biology challenge 2016 (for y9 & y10)?

I found paper one hard and paper 2 harder. Apparently loads of it was GCSE and A level stuff. I think I got around 64/120 as my total score lol

I was curious as to what the thresholds are? Has anyone done this years or done it before? Do you have any clue on the rough thresholds or last years thresholds?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Also guys please feel free to vote on my poll

Even if you found it really hard, don't be embarassed to vote even if you didn't do as well as you'd hoped. Obviously if you feel uncomfortable polling then please don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mona123456)
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone else has done the biology challenge 2016 (for y9 & y10)?

I found paper one hard and paper 2 harder. Apparently loads of it was GCSE and A level stuff. I think I got around 64/120 as my total score lol

I was curious as to what the thresholds are? Has anyone done this years or done it before? Do you have any clue on the rough thresholds or last years thresholds?

Thanks
    Hey, when I did I got a silver award/certificate or whatever it was called. It was pretty fun!

ReputationRep:
    Cool - well done! Do you have any idea what score you got or what the thresholds were?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mona123456)
    Cool - well done! Do you have any idea what score you got or what the thresholds were?
    Hey, the scores were roughly around 60% for Gold, 55% for Silver and 50% for Bronze. It's quite close. It might've changed now but I doubt it!

ReputationRep:
    Wow! I got 64/120, which is just over 50% so I might get a commended, highly commended or even a bronze! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember the questions for the challenge?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.