malaikaxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Who has finished their edexcel statistics CW i havent and im really worried, one of the worst course works ive EVER done ...please anyone give me ideas of what i can do ...im in like the worst position at the moment i have no idea on what 3 interlinked hypothesis i can do on books with A* methods for each ??? Pleaseee help
Snake_God
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by malaikaxx)
Who has finished their edexcel statistics CW i havent and im really worried, one of the worst course works ive EVER done ...please anyone give me ideas of what i can do ...im in like the worst position at the moment i have no idea on what 3 interlinked hypothesis i can do on books with A* methods for each ??? Pleaseee help
You could test if the number of pages in books is normally distributed
malaikaxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by I_Mir)
You could test if the number of pages in books is normally distributed
how would i represent the data and what calculations can i do for it?please give show me through steps
ha.anon90
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Snake_God
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
how would i represent the data and what calculations can i do for it?please give show me through steps
You should know this already; Its basic Statistical knowledge. If your serious about getting a good grade I suggest you revise!

You should use a histogram and you will need to calculate the mean and standard deviation if your going to test it for normalness.
malaikaxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by I_Mir)
You should know this already; Its basic Statistical knowledge. If your serious about getting a good grade I suggest you revise!

You should use a histogram and you will need to calculate the mean and standard deviation if your going to test it for normalness.
could you please give me another hypothesis similar to this one please? Thank you very much for that btw
malaikaxx
Rep:
?
(Original post by I_Mir)

Have you done this cw before?
Snake_God
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
could you please give me another hypothesis similar to this one please? Thank you very much for that btw
Your welcome. I cant give you another hypithesis as YOUR controlled assesment should be YOUR own work. However, I suggest you do another hypothesis that collects data presentable in a box plot and anothrr that presents data in a scatter diagram. With scatter diagrams you can also use SRCC as an addition that shows the strength of correlation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (53)
16.99%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (89)
28.53%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (117)
37.5%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (42)
13.46%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.53%

Watched Threads