Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mackay's Weekly Members Interview - jam277 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Up until last week Chelsea had the highest amount of points this calendar year. Therefore you can easily argue that point.
    Huh, where are you getting that stat from?

http://www.footstats.co.uk/index.cfm?task=formguide

Shows we are 4th in the league since Hiddink came in and 4th since Christmas.

Would find it very hard to argue we are "easily" top 2/3 without making signings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Huh, where are you getting that stat from?

Shows we are 4th in the league since Hiddink came in and 4th since Christmas.
    Pretty sure I saw it from somewhere in this site.

And it's since 2016. Was incorrect. Turns out Chelsea were 3rd in the table for that.

Chelsea were second in the form table at the start of march. I was mentioning that prior to the West Ham game Chelsea were 3rd too and a point behind Leicester and Spurs in the form table. Eitherway point is that Chelsea would probably be in Arsenal's/Manchester clubs position right now had Mourinho gone in October.

ReputationRep:
    If we were to talk about this. Outside of the open TSR forum(which I have communicated with SUG and other members about). I did have Liverpool to come top 3 and believed that Chelsea and City would come top spot. So in all honesty the Liverpool prediction was wrong. But not to the level you are trying to make it out to be.

This entire premier league season is unpredictable as hell, so I guess all of us can get slack, people were saying City would win with ease and they probably will miss out on top 4 at this rate. I had Arsenal or Chelsea.

In all honesty you've just been salty because I've been anti-Mourinho because I realised he was quickly becoming a cancer to the club which has proven to be true, since Xmas Chelsea have been top 2/3 quality easily.

Also Jon Fearn been reinstated to the bench? What do you have to say about this? Was Mourinho right to get rid of both of them.

I'd like Mackay to interview Shed End after SUG.
    I'm on the train atm but will reply in more detail when I get back.

In the meantime, lets remember the time you thoughy you was dead cert for the TS d'Or

Name:  046508cfa2e6edb65d58c35c96abd6649ac582cbfcc996bec6d8f242ab3b44f2.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  32.5 KB

Also I was interviewed like the 2nd week, seems you may not be as popular as you thought...

#pray4Jam

ReputationRep:
    Do you really want to get a job in Germany? I think England is much nicer all around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    I'm on the train atm but will reply in more detail when I get back.

In the meantime, lets remember the time you thoughy you was dead cert for the TS d'Or

Name:  046508cfa2e6edb65d58c35c96abd6649ac582cbfcc996bec6d8f242ab3b44f2.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  32.5 KB

Also I was interviewed like the 2nd week, seems you may not be as popular as you thought...

#pray4Jam
    Crap troll. Lol at an internet award meaning jack too.

Tbf Mhsc said already that there are worse people around, potential nonces and predators and very strong drug addicts. So I guess you're alright.

(Original post by llys)
    Do you really want to get a job in Germany? I think England is much nicer all around.
    Well I don't like staying in the same place, it's boring as hell. I like to spread my wings and I probably will not be living in the UK when I am 30.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by mhsc)
    Y u no pay attention at the time? Pretty sure you were a regular poster in those days.

I don't want to name and shame anyone but suffice it to say you can expect at any meetup of people from a message board, about 50% of them are NOT normal people. Many of them are mentally ill, which is not necessarily a problem ofc. But then you mix in that some of them are drug addicts, violent, or sexual predators (either young or old), and you end up with at least a few of them being really unpleasant people.

One particular event that springs to mind is when a group of tsr's (some from this subsection) went on a trip to France together to someone's holiday home (I think). While they were there they got drunk, and one person in particular was very dangerous and unstable when under the influence of alcohol. He is a well known former TSR mod, if you've been around for long enough. He went crazy and tried to seriously hurt another person, and in the end got hurt himself really badly and spent a lot of time in hospital.
    Hahaha what the ****. TSR is so strange.

I'd like Mackay to interview Shed End after SUG.
    Already have. And SUG never responds to my goddamn DMs. Bloke's more elusive than Bowe Bergdahl.

ReputationRep:
    Crap troll. Lol at an internet award meaning jack too.

Tbf Mhsc said already that there are worse people around, potential nonces and predators and very strong drug addicts. So I guess you're alright.

Well I don't like staying in the same place, it's boring as hell. I like to spread my wings and I probably will not be living in the UK when I am 30.
    Fair enough. May I recommend Switzerland - the culture shock would be roughly the same but at least you'll be earning twice as much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Fair enough. May I recommend Switzerland - the culture shock would be roughly the same but at least you'll be earning twice as much.
    Cost of living in Switzerland is higher though. Although if I am able to actually find the cheap route in Switzerland I can save a lot of money when I come back to England.

ReputationRep:
    Cost of living in Switzerland is higher though. Although if I am able to actually find the cheap route in Switzerland I can save a lot of money when I come back to England.
    Cost of living is higher, but you'd still be able to save so much more. Unlike *****y London which is just ****ing expensive without any perks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llys)
    Cost of living is higher, but you'd still be able to save so much more. Unlike *****y London which is just ****ing expensive without any perks.
    Good point. The salary is still going to be pretty high I guess.

ReputationRep:
    PSG to win the CL? Lol no chance.

Zola is a ****ing legend though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    PSG to win the CL? Lol no chance.

Zola is a ****ing legend though.
    I like to go against the grain, in reality my head says Barcelona but my heart says PSG.

ReputationRep:
    x

Spoiler:
    Show
    Only cos he says Jam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Hahaha what the ****. TSR is so strange.

Already have. And SUG never responds to my goddamn DMs. Bloke's more elusive than Bowe Bergdahl.
    It's Easter holidays now, I'll do one.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 23, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.