Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There's seems to be a lot of meat-hating militant veggie/vegan threads going around so I thought I'd start one for the meat eaters out there.

Discuss the wonders of eating other animals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    There's seems to be a lot of meat-hating militant veggie/vegan threads going around so I thought I'd start one for the meat eaters out there.

Discuss the wonders of eating other animals.
    Taste of lamb is perfect.
    Meat+gravy is dreamy.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Pork steak is <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    Taste of lamb is perfect.
    Meat+gravy is dreamy.
    It is perfect I have to agree.

I've just demolished a load of lamb tikka, the best meat IMO with rare steak very close behind.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a meat connoisseur. I'm always looking for less common meat dishes than KFC and all that mainstream stuff.
    Onion-stuffed venison burgers are just so impossibly delicious!

ReputationRep:
    You should have put up a trigger warning for any vegans or vegetarians out there :spank:

ReputationRep:
    You can eat meat and be environmentally conscious! Cut down on farmed meat and start eating more delicious sustainable rainbow trout, hake and pollock, and occasionally treat yourself to yellowfin tuna or swordfish steak!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuclear Ghost)
    Onion-stuffed venison burgers
    Damn they sound good!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Haddock)
    You can eat meat and be environmentally conscious! Cut down on farmed meat and start eating more delicious sustainable rainbow trout, hake and pollock, and occasionally treat yourself to yellowfin tuna or swordfish steak!
    Nah, **** that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuclear Ghost)
    I'm a meat connoisseur. I'm always looking for less common meat dishes than KFC and all that mainstream stuff.
    Onion-stuffed venison burgers are just so impossibly delicious!
    How about bone marrow on toast, simply mouthwatering.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Nah, **** that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your loss. Well, and the planet's.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing like a succulent, greasy burger to clog up my arteries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Haddock)
    Your loss. Well, and the planet's.
    The planet is ****ed no matter what I choose to eat.

ReputationRep:
    I identify as omnivore and not carnivore, I don't believe there are any carnivores on this forum.

ReputationRep:
    We live like kings while they live like peasants. I say we let them have their turnips while we feast on our turtle steak and the still pumping hearts of cute little puppies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    How about bone marrow on toast, simply mouthwatering.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tried that last year and I have to agree, it also produces the most toxic farts known to man.

ReputationRep:
    I think omnivore would be a better term to use, I doubt many people solely or mainly eat meat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    I identify as omnivore and not carnivore, I don't believe there are any carnivores on this forum.
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    But you probably are an omnivore over a carnivore.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.