Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The only good thing about BLM is their name. Their tactics and ideals are stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincePaul56777)
    White people, out of all the races have been the main evil to black people over the past 300 years.

THAT IS A FACT.

There is nothing racist about that. That is fact.
    That is racist. I hope you realise that you are offending white people. You shouldn't single out any racial group as being evil- that is just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincePaul45665)
    OK. Dude. Well go over to Stormfront and join the white supremacist over there. I know your tryna be a weakened version of a white supremacist on TSR. Go to Stormfront and tell me how you got on ......"ali"

Irony is - White people have bombed the sh*t out of your countries, killed thousands, if not millions of your people, yet here you are hating on black people who have not done a thing to you.

But to be honest. I like my racism, like this, like the stormfronters. I like my racism in my face, undiluted..

Plus guys like stormfronters and Trump supporters wakes black people up.

So I say to other non-white groups

CARRY YOUR OWN BAGS

Now you have all these groups, quoting Martin Luther King. (Asian, Mexicans, Arabs) now they want to suck up to black people. Because black people are the only group who stand up to racism.

Most non whites (Asians, Arabs, Mexicans) can't stand black people. But NOW with the rise of Donald Trump they are dealing with real stormfront white supremacists and they want to throw all non-white people into the mix.

These groups (Asians, Arabs, Mexicans) were fine when it was just hating and oppressing black people. They were silent. It's ALWAYS been black people who fought racism - white supremacy the hardest.

I'm sick to the back teeth of other non-white groups, wanting form bonds with black people when it suits them.

It happened at school when the Asian lads wanted to walk home with us supposedly "tough" "hard" black guys because they were getting robbed but then did not want to know us after school days ended.
    (Original post by PrincePaul45665)
    So you have no problem with white people ? Even though most of the hate towards Islam is from white people. Even though they have killed more of your people than blacks ever had.

Dear oh dear. Your attempts to foster division and hatred between races are appalling.

It must be so hard being an African with an inferiority complex. Rather than admit the true causes of African failure throughout history, you would prefer to blame the one group of people who have uplifted Africans from perpetual slavery.

Excluding Sub-Saharan Africa (Non-Arab Africa), during its entire history....
    No inventions have come out of Africa
    No meaningful art or music has come out of Africa
    No scientific discoveries of merit have come from Africa
    No cultural or societal advancement was developed in Africa

NOTHING...that has been of any benefit to the world. Prove me wrong.

The truth is that Africa is largely geographically and climatically inhospitable to pre-industrial civilisation, and because of this any major development by 'native' Africans was going to be difficult. The climate has encouraged the growth of impassable jungles, wild rivers, vast deserts and the spread of deadly diseases like Malaria and Yellow Fever.

As such, culture and society never progressed much beyond a relatively tribal existence and this allowed Africans to be enslaved as soon as they were encountered by higher civilizations, such as the Babylonians, Egyptians, Phoneticians and eventually the Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Ottomans before finally being taken up by and comparatively quickly abolished by 'White people'. This is not to say Slavery was introduced to Africa. African tribes had enslaved and traded their own people like cattle for centuries.

European imperialism, while sometimes heartless and aggressive (but by not means unparalleled), has enriched the African continent by building the preliminary industry and organisations. The 'countries' that cover it today are a pale imitation of what the future could have been for Africa had its people not tribally and barbarically demanded independence too soon for their own good in the 1960s, thus reverting back to genocide, war and poverty.

The most successful 'African societies' are those that live outside Africa, in Europe, the Americas and the Caribbean, where they have been able to benefit from western inventions, discoveries and cultural advancements. So why is there a divide in the USA between Africans and everyone else?

It's purely a cultural divide.

African Americans hold onto that legacy of slavery, that idea of oppression and hardship continuously pressed onto them by 'Whites', because of this inferiority felt by the African American 'elite'. From this group we have seen perpetuated the myth of African Egyptians building the Pyramids, the idea that 'God' created white people as a slave race for the Africans to build things for them, the notion that....Melanin, the pigment that creates the dark skin colour, is some sort of magical mana-type substance and that White people kill Africans to extract it.

Not even an idiot could believe this nonsense, so new, milder assertions of Black oppression have been fabricated to rile up the Black Proletariat. These marches and riots you see are essentially scenes out of 'Hate Week' in 1984 by George Orwell.

Seeing videos of African American university students screeching and sobbing about oppression while wearing designer clothes is absolutely embarrassing and an insult to the original civil rights cause I think.

White people, out of all the races have been the main evil to black people over the past 300 years.THAT IS A FACT.There is nothing racist about that. That is fact.
    THE FACT:

Is that without 'White people' the world would remain an agrarian, pre-industrial, disease-ridden, poverty-stricken, famine and disease ravaged hell, dominated by serfdom-based societal structures like those seen in Medieval China and India.

Not a single modern invention that uses electricity or industry to produce would exist today. None of the fertilisers that have allowed the world's population to quintuple. No concept of democracy or common law. No modern medicine.

'White people' have given the MOST to Africans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roofas)
    Dear oh dear. Your attempts to foster division and hatred between races are appalling.

It must be so hard being an African with an inferiority complex. Rather than admit the true causes of African failure throughout history, you would prefer to blame the one group of people who have uplifted Africans from perpetual slavery.

NOTHING...that has been of any benefit to the world. Prove me wrong.

The truth is that Africa is largely geographically and climatically inhospitable to pre-industrial civilisation, and because of this any major development by 'native' Africans was going to be difficult. The climate has encouraged the growth of impassable jungles, wild rivers, vast deserts and the spread of deadly diseases like Malaria and Yellow Fever.

As such, culture and society never progressed much beyond a relatively tribal existence and this allowed Africans to be enslaved as soon as they were encountered by higher civilizations, such as the Babylonians, Egyptians, Phoneticians and eventually the Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Ottomans before finally being taken up by and comparatively quickly abolished by 'White people'. This is not to say Slavery was introduced to Africa. African tribes had enslaved and traded their own people like cattle for centuries.

European imperialism, while sometimes heartless and aggressive (but by not means unparalleled), has enriched the African continent by building the preliminary industry and organisations. The 'countries' that cover it today are a pale imitation of what the future could have been for Africa had its people not tribally and barbarically demanded independence too soon for their own good in the 1960s, thus reverting back to genocide, war and poverty.

The most successful 'African societies' are those that live outside Africa, in Europe, the Americas and the Caribbean, where they have been able to benefit from western inventions, discoveries and cultural advancements. So why is there a divide in the USA between Africans and everyone else?

It's purely a cultural divide.

African Americans hold onto that legacy of slavery, that idea of oppression and hardship continuously pressed onto them by 'Whites', because of this inferiority felt by the African American 'elite'. From this group we have seen perpetuated the myth of African Egyptians building the Pyramids, the idea that 'God' created white people as a slave race for the Africans to build things for them, the notion that....Melanin, the pigment that creates the dark skin colour, is some sort of magical mana-type substance and that White people kill Africans to extract it.

Not even an idiot could believe this nonsense, so new, milder assertions of Black oppression have been fabricated to rile up the Black Proletariat. These marches and riots you see are essentially scenes out of 'Hate Week' in 1984 by George Orwell.

Seeing videos of African American university students screeching and sobbing about oppression while wearing designer clothes is absolutely embarrassing and an insult to the original civil rights cause I think.

THE FACT:

Is that without 'White people' the world would remain an agrarian, pre-industrial, disease-ridden, poverty-stricken, famine and disease ravaged hell, dominated by serfdom-based societal structures like those seen in Medieval China and India.

Not a single modern invention that uses electricity or industry to produce would exist today. None of the fertilisers that have allowed the world's population to quintuple. No concept of democracy or common law. No modern medicine.

'White people' have given the MOST to Africans.
    This is the most comprehensive and informed defense of the white race that I have ever heard. Brilliantly articulated. Bravo!

ReputationRep:
    White people, out of all the races have been the main evil to black people over the past 300 years.

THAT IS A FACT.

There is nothing racist about that. That is fact.
    Those pesky Latvians.

(Original post by Roofas)
    To be fair, much has come out of Africa, namely its resources. Africa is rich is resources which attracted many colonial powers to Africa in the first place. The issue with many African nations like the Congo is a paradox often referred to as the "resource curse". Some of the worlds richest countries like Singapore and Netherlands are rather lacking in resources, but countries like the Congo are rich in resources, and yet we see much poverty.

ReputationRep:
    Some scary posts here.

ReputationRep:
    Black lives do matter. But so do white lives.

On occasions when a Black is killed by a White it makes front page news. However, the reality is that a black person is 27 times more likely to attack a white person than the other way around. A Black is also 8 times more likely to attack a Hispanic than the other way around.

The statistics don't lie.

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/ne...violent-crime/

ReputationRep:
    wow...UK black folks got slaughtered and didnt even try back lol

ReputationRep:
    my negus Paul what up man?

dont let him lie on history like that

i would clear up all those lies he said but its so basic lol.....this dude said africans were enslaved by egyptians...remind me where egypt is?

then he said african egyptians building pyramids is a myth....lmfao and now they are african huh? hahahaha

basic as hell.....as usually...some upset white kid writin off his emotions....typin bad history smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliNaqvi:D)
    Why do only black lives matter? Why not Hispanic lives? What about Brown lives? I'm sure Asians lives matter. Heck even White lives matter. Muslim lives? Christian lives? So why do only black lives matter?
    what about jewish lives and rasta lives?

ReputationRep:
    Black lives matter because apparently only black people get unlawfully killed by merican police. It never happens to non blacks apparently

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.