Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted my offer to study BA Fine Art at Chelsea, and was wondering where people were thinking of applying for halls?

I was thinking that sketch house or camberwell campus sounded like good deals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollylouisa)
    I've accepted my offer to study BA Fine Art at Chelsea, and was wondering where people were thinking of applying for halls?

Hey!

I've just accepted my place at Chelsea for graphic design and am having the same problem! I was thinking of applying to glassyard, highline maybe sketch, only thing is I've heard mixed things on finsburys park and that it isn't the best of places in London, so I'm still unsure on sketch. I think we have to choose 5 halls though, which is annoying 😕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollylouisa)

Hey!
    I've accepted BA fine art at Chelsea too only just started thinking about halls but at the moment I'm considering Brooke Hall, Glassyard, Highline and Manna Ash, but that's only based on the distance they are from uni.

ReputationRep:
    Hey hey, I live at Glassyard this year and go do GDC @ Chelsea and honestly, it was the best decision ever to live here. It's such a lovely hall, its like an actual hotel. Everyone else I know that's visited our halls from other ones have commented on how much nicer it is here than theirs ahahaha. I walk in to uni every day and it takes me like 30 minutes over vauxhall bridge. plus brixton/stockwell area is actually so lovely to live in. I've even walked to southbank and onwards a few times.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.