Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CBergendahl)
    1) Application submitted

2) Checking application

3) Pending decision

4) Decision made
    How long does it normally take to go from 'pending decision' to 'decision made'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rolaah)
    No idea I'm still on the 'pending decision' right now
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    No idea as well, I got my portal email after I got my offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    No idea as well, I got my portal email after I got my offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When did you get your offer?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    When did you get your offer?
    Tuesday I think but I'm an international student

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tuesday I think but I'm an international student

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats! What was it for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisysaxelby)
    Applicants from England: are most people on the 'pending decision' stage?
    I'm from England & received an offer for philosophy & theological studies on monday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Congrats! What was it for?
    Sustainable Development Thank you! Hope you get yours soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm on pending decision... I'm a Scottish student so expecting it to stay like that until March

ReputationRep:
    I'm English and I have an offer - I think it just depends on your course, some departments send offers earlier than others.

ReputationRep:
    Is there any reason why some of us Welsh and English students have recieved our offers before the Jan 15th deadline?

The History School website says that the majority of decisions will be made during February and March.. yet I got my offer this week?

I'm not complaining haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tyunnos)
    Is there any reason why some of us Welsh and English students have recieved our offers before the Jan 15th deadline?

The History School website says that the majority of decisions will be made during February and March.. yet I got my offer this week?

You guys and international students pay fees, Scottish and EU don't

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for Bath, Warwick, Exeter, St. Andrews and Queens - Belfast. submitted my UCAS form 4 days ago, have a conditional offer for Queens (ABB - my insurance) and have so far not heard from the other four. Applied for all Economics courses, with some placements (sandwich degrees) and a few major honours degrees i.e. economics with .... finance/econometrics. Bath is probably my number one choice

I got 9A*s at GCSE
    AAAB at AS and am predicted A*AAA at A2
    I'm studying Maths, Economics, Physics and Chemistry

Do you think I will get other offers/how long do these universities usually take to give out offers???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I'm very jealous, I'm an English student and I've applied for Modern History but not heard anything back yet! Not expecting anything for a while but praying I get an offer - what course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    I think I still am yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amygracebroad)
    I'm very jealous, I'm an English student and I've applied for Modern History but not heard anything back yet! Not expecting anything for a while but praying I get an offer - what course did you apply for?
    Awhh don't worry about it! I'm sure you'll hear soon I applied for straight History as I'm not quite sure which area I want to focus on completely, just yet.

To be honest I wasn't expecting an offer either! I was eating my breakfast and just casually checked track, my eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw "3/5 decisions" rather than "2/5" haha.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Awhh don't worry about it! I'm sure you'll hear soon I applied for straight History as I'm not quite sure which area I want to focus on completely, just yet.

To be honest I wasn't expecting an offer either! I was eating my breakfast and just casually checked track, my eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw "3/5 decisions" rather than "2/5" haha.
    :rofl: I was bored in Mandarin class and I casually checked track... since I added St Andrews as a choice a bit later I didn't notice the update until I pressed on show all updates... I legit jumped up and said yesss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have any international students here got offers for Maths?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I was bored in Mandarin class and I casually checked track... since I added St Andrews as a choice a bit later I didn't notice the update until I pressed on show all updates... I legit jumped up and said yesss

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I checked track by chance while I was in a coffee shop. I may have screamed a little bit. People stared.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STAHope17)
    Any internationals receive an offer for psychology? If so, when did you submit your application? Also, did anyone with offer use the direct application option (i.e., this was your only UK school submission)?

I did, I got one yesterday Although it's Psychology as a Joint Honours with a different subject

I'm not really sure about 'direct application', but I used UCAS and filled all 5 options

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.