Tuesday I think but I'm an international student

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
Tuesday I think but I'm an international student

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! What was it for?
Reply 205
Original post by daisysaxelby
Applicants from England: are most people on the 'pending decision' stage?

I'm from England & received an offer for philosophy & theological studies on monday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rolaah
Congrats! What was it for?

Sustainable Development :smile: Thank you! Hope you get yours soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm on pending decision... I'm a Scottish student so expecting it to stay like that until March :frown:

I'm English and I have an offer - I think it just depends on your course, some departments send offers earlier than others.
Is there any reason why some of us Welsh and English students have recieved our offers before the Jan 15th deadline?

The History School website says that the majority of decisions will be made during February and March.. yet I got my offer this week?

I'm not complaining haha!
Original post by tyunnos
Is there any reason why some of us Welsh and English students have recieved our offers before the Jan 15th deadline?

The History School website says that the majority of decisions will be made during February and March.. yet I got my offer this week?

You guys and international students pay fees, Scottish and EU don't
I have applied for Bath, Warwick, Exeter, St. Andrews and Queens - Belfast. submitted my UCAS form 4 days ago, have a conditional offer for Queens (ABB - my insurance) and have so far not heard from the other four. Applied for all Economics courses, with some placements (sandwich degrees) and a few major honours degrees i.e. economics with .... finance/econometrics. Bath is probably my number one choice

I got 9A*s at GCSE
AAAB at AS and am predicted A*AAA at A2
I'm studying Maths, Economics, Physics and Chemistry

Do you think I will get other offers/how long do these universities usually take to give out offers??? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tyunnos

I'm very jealous, I'm an English student and I've applied for Modern History but not heard anything back yet! Not expecting anything for a while but praying I get an offer - what course did you apply for?

I think I still am yeah
Original post by amygracebroad
I'm very jealous, I'm an English student and I've applied for Modern History but not heard anything back yet! Not expecting anything for a while but praying I get an offer - what course did you apply for?

Awhh don't worry about it! I'm sure you'll hear soon :smile: I applied for straight History as I'm not quite sure which area I want to focus on completely, just yet.

To be honest I wasn't expecting an offer either! I was eating my breakfast and just casually checked track, my eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw "3/5 decisions" rather than "2/5" haha.
Original post by tyunnos
Awhh don't worry about it! I'm sure you'll hear soon :smile: I applied for straight History as I'm not quite sure which area I want to focus on completely, just yet.

To be honest I wasn't expecting an offer either! I was eating my breakfast and just casually checked track, my eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw "3/5 decisions" rather than "2/5" haha.

:rofl: I was bored in Mandarin class and I casually checked track... since I added St Andrews as a choice a bit later I didn't notice the update until I pressed on show all updates... I legit jumped up and said yesss :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 216
Have any international students here got offers for Maths?
Original post by wolfmoon88
:rofl: I was bored in Mandarin class and I casually checked track... since I added St Andrews as a choice a bit later I didn't notice the update until I pressed on show all updates... I legit jumped up and said yesss :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I checked track by chance while I was in a coffee shop. I may have screamed a little bit. People stared.
Original post by STAHope17
Any internationals receive an offer for psychology? If so, when did you submit your application? Also, did anyone with offer use the direct application option (i.e., this was your only UK school submission)?

I did, I got one yesterday :smile: Although it's Psychology as a Joint Honours with a different subject

I'm not really sure about 'direct application', but I used UCAS and filled all 5 options
Original post by victoria_viola9
I did, I got one yesterday :smile: Although it's Psychology as a Joint Honours with a different subject

I'm not really sure about 'direct application', but I used UCAS and filled all 5 options

Oh, congratulations! I'm so jealous! As a home applicant (well, EU, but we have the home fees) I'll probably have to wait a few more months and it's killing me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending