Could make an St Andrews hopefuls group I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/5633...683/?ref=br_tf

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for history

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmigas17)
    Got an offer for history
    congrats! are you UK/EU/International???

ReputationRep:
    International... St Andrews was my top choice so I'll most likely be studying there next year. Does anyone know of a group in which I could connect with incoming students?

ReputationRep:
    International... St Andrews was my top choice so I'll most likely be studying there next year. Does anyone know of a group in which I could connect with incoming students?
    The facebook page link is posted above

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CBergendahl)
    The facebook page link is posted above
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Any internationals that submitted on/before October 31st still waiting for an offer (like me ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STAHope17)
    Any internationals that submitted on/before October 31st still waiting for an offer (like me ?
    Yup! Still waiting, American here.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I applied Aug. 28 for English, Spanish & Italian and got my offer Nov. 17 (and have accepted) !!! I'm from Tennessee, USA. So excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avento17)
    Hi! I applied Aug. 28 for English, Spanish & Italian and got my offer Nov. 17 (and have accepted) !!! I'm from Tennessee, USA. So excited!
    Congratulations! I'm from Texas and hope to find out soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EconAmerican)
    Yup! Still waiting, American here.
    We're in the same boat! My fingers are crossed that you'll find out soon!

ReputationRep:
    My D is from CA. She applied Nov. 7th for Comp Sci and has heard from all her choices except St Andrews. Guess they are saving the best for last?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STAHope17)
    Yup, a Korean living in China I applied for Computer Science with 42/45 Prediction on IB. [7s in Math HL, Physics HL, and Chinese Ab Initio, 6s in Music SL, Economics HL, and English SL]

ReputationRep:
    Oh, this is now really worrying me. I have only just sent off my application, and it's still being processed by my college, which means it hasn't been officially sent off yet. I'm applying for philosophy and psychology. Anyone else applying for those courses? Anyone know the estimated time it takes to receive an offer? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clucky_chick)
    Oh, this is now really worrying me. I have only just sent off my application, and it's still being processed by my college, which means it hasn't been officially sent off yet. I'm applying for philosophy and psychology. Anyone else applying for those courses? Anyone know the estimated time it takes to receive an offer? Thanks
    I reckon it takes about 4 weeks max for international students... I heard back in 3.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon it takes about 4 weeks max for international students... I heard back in 3.
    I'm in England. I am Scottish, but moved for high school.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in England. I am Scottish, but moved for high school.
    I'm from Washington D.C. Good luck with your application!

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Washington D.C. Good luck with your application!
    Awesome, thank you. And good luck with your applications too!

ReputationRep:
    I second what cmigas17 said, shouldn't be too long! I'm Scottish and it took about 6 days for my application to be processed I've received an email which seems to suggest we won't hear back until after UCAS deadline of 15 January with regard to offers. Good luck with your application!

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, thank you. And good luck with your applications too!

English (kind of) applicant here. I applied on like the 14th of October and I've been on "pending decision" since the 13ths of November. I think I won't be hearing anything again until January-March. (I'm applying for philosophy too)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.