Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Econhopeful17)
    It's baffling! I am waiting for Economics but now given up hope!
    Don't give up hope mate, I'm sure you'll get an offer. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    sorry about that although you are apathetic :/
    Cheers haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkEnergy)
    Don't give up hope mate, I'm sure you'll get an offer. Good luck.
    Thanks - much luck required! 🙈😔

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky a mate, a rejection for me also.

Pretty apathetic towards it because I was always planning to firm UCL but I've requested feedback regardless because I'm curious as to why I was rejected exactly.
    I haven't seen you in a while on the threads here and I can only assume you were doing something related to employment, uni prep or just revising, so it's kinda surprising to hear your unfortunate news because at this point I can only imagine they're more into your personal statement and extra curriculars than your grades, the latter I thought you had an abundance of and so I assumed you would be a likely candidate for an offer but at least you'll find out why they decided what they did.
    Nevertheless at least it's not your firm and I'm sure you'll still get your A*s, congrats on UCL

(And good luck to all the other students who also have other options)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soccermom39)
    I haven't seen you in a while on the threads here and I can only assume you were doing something related to employment, uni prep or just revising, so it's kinda surprising to hear your unfortunate news because at this point I can only imagine they're more into your personal statement and extra curriculars than your grades, the latter I thought you had an abundance of and so I assumed you would be a likely candidate for an offer but at least you'll find out why they decided what they did.
    Nevertheless at least it's not your firm and I'm sure you'll still get your A*s, congrats on UCL

(And good luck to all the other students who also have other options)
    Thank you very much mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qeyoo)
    Just got a rejection for maths, quite upset as it was my second favourite university but oh well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evelynfernsby)
    Sorry to hear that - I just found out I got rejected too
    My condolences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tphil98877)
    Got rejected from Maths and Comp Sci. Not really sure why as I have 13A* GCSE and 3A* predicted in Maths, Further Maths and Physics. Including over 99% in my AS modules
    Sorry to hear.

ReputationRep:

Pretty apathetic towards it because I was always planning to firm UCL but I've requested feedback regardless because I'm curious as to why I was rejected exactly.
    Still, not the best of news.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing a lot of rejections just now. To convince those still waiting that all is not hopeless ... I've got an offer!

ReputationRep:

Whaaaat, I was rooting for you (for some odd reason )!

I've requested feedback too, because i don't think my grades were the reason.. :/ so happy for those who manage to get an offer though, theyre not letting people in easily!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fablereader)
    Seeing a lot of rejections just now. To convince those still waiting that all is not hopeless ... I've got an offer!
    Well done! What course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Econhopeful17)
    Well done! What course?
    Les Classics! (Said in a French accent. Don't ask me why.)

Edit: Also, I'm RUK.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Les Classics! (Said in a French accent. Don't ask me why.)

Edit: Also, I'm RUK.
    Well Done again! Am really pleased for you!!

ReputationRep:
    Got a rejection for Physics too, was my first choice :/

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting to hear back for Modern History (I'm RUK and haven't seen anyone with History offers yet unless they're on a gap year so I'm still hopeful!)
    Rejected from Oxford, have an offer from Durham (but I've always preferred St A's anyway, and didn't get my first choice college which has made me even more sure Durham isn't for me - I live much too close, would rather explore somewhere new) so realistically if I'm not going to take a gap year then this is my last chance!!!! *crosses fingers*
    Good luck to everyone still waiting

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:

Where does one request feedback?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natbooks)
    Congratulations!
    (Original post by EdgyGem)
    Well Done again! Am really pleased for you!!
    (Original post by CivilAsAnOrange)
    Congratulations!
    Thanks!

(Original post by luisasch)
    Got a rejection for Physics too, was my first choice :/
    Sorry to hear.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 15, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.