Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave1998)
    Maybe could someone phone admission to ask when they plan on sending out those? Also, are you eu/ruk/scot...? (I'm eu 😊)
    I'm eu as well! what course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rower999)
    I'm eu as well! what course did you apply for?
    I applied for Arabic, Russian and Spanish (Ma) 😊 wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave1998)
    I applied for Arabic, Russian and Spanish (Ma) 😊 wbu?
    French and German😊 Have you applied anywhere else in the U.K.?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren1498x)
    tbh i don't think I've seen anyone getting an offer for economics yet
    I think I've heard of 3-4 people getting eco offers. Mainly RUK though; perhaps one is eu, though no Scots so far I don't think

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a languages offer yet??
    Me, but I applied in October and got it back in November.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soccermom39)
    I think I've heard of 3-4 people getting eco offers. Mainly RUK though; perhaps one is eu, though no Scots so far I don't think
    Thanks 😊 ! We are both waiting - still! Although they said we would hear this week or def next so not long now. Am not overly worried as seems offer unlikely even with high grades. So trying not to gnaw my nails to the bone meantime 😂

ReputationRep:
    If I've been invited to a visit day, do you think it's possible to reject me before then? Visit day is 6 days before their deadline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayushii29)
    If I've been invited to a visit day, do you think it's possible to reject me before then? Visit day is 6 days before their deadline
    Give admissions a phone - good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Econhopeful17)
    Spoke to admissions - we will hear this week and latest next 🤔
    i'm not ready for my imminent rejection

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Has anybody got an offer for Classics?

ReputationRep:
    i'm not ready for my imminent rejection
    Ditto but equally rather just know and get the 'tears/upset/God how crap am I' over with 😭

ReputationRep:
    Ditto but equally rather just know and get the 'tears/upset/God how crap am I' over with 😭
    i don't even know what I'll do either way, so tempted still to try again for Oxford, I keep having dreams about it lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mynameistara)
    Hi! Has anybody got an offer for Classics?
    My friend has, and he's RUK

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    French and German😊 Have you applied anywhere else in the U.K.?
    That's awesome! I applied to St. Andrews, Glasgow, Edinburgh, UCL and Southampton, I have offers from Glasgow and Southampton! What about you? 😊

ReputationRep:
    i don't even know what I'll do either way, so tempted still to try again for Oxford, I keep having dreams about it lmao
    My fall back is Glasgow, so will do that. But I know ppl who took a gap year and where successful second time round. I would do what your gut tells you! It's not a race so I don't see taking a gap year as anything but a positive! Uhhh waiting is horrific 🙈

ReputationRep:
    My fall back is Glasgow, so will do that. But I know ppl who took a gap year and where successful second time round. I would do what your gut tells you! It's not a race so I don't see taking a gap year as anything but a positive! Uhhh waiting is horrific 🙈
    glasgow's so nice I wish I applied there instead of edinburgh! Do you reckon the decision will turn up on track first or an email??

ReputationRep:
    glasgow's so nice I wish I applied there instead of edinburgh! Do you reckon the decision will turn up on track first or an email??
    Well with my other offers, twice had the email and once randomly logged in and saw offer, email arrived 3 days later!

ReputationRep:
    My daughter got an unconditional for Economics on Monday(Scottish Applicant).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wencal)
    My daughter got an unconditional for Economics on Monday(Scottish Applicant).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    An unconditional!!! That's very impressive, I haven't heard anyone get one before. Congrats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Sinjoro)
    An unconditional!!! That's very impressive, I haven't heard anyone get one before. Congrats.
    Scottish students already have achieved their grades by 5th year, we apply most often in 6th year and this are next to always unconditional.....
    Scottish applicants to SA will generally already have AAAAA

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.