Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdgyGem)
    Scottish students already have achieved their grades by 5th year, we apply most often in 6th year and this are next to always unconditional.....
    Scottish applicants to SA will generally already have AAAAA
    I see. Feel a bit of a pillock now. Ah well, still a good thing to get an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mynameistara)
    Hi! Has anybody got an offer for Classics?
    My friend has one (RUK)

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone gotten an offer for Psychology? EU applicant btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayushii29)
    Anyone fancy phoning up the chemistry department?
    Did you call them? I am desperat to hear why they take so long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simone0110)
    Did you call them? I am desperat to hear why they take so long
    Feeling a bit too chicken today, will try tomorrow morning (when I'll not be awake enough to be scared). Were you invited to the visiting day?

ReputationRep:
    Received an unconditional for Economics at St.Andrews on Monday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Econhopeful17)
    Thanks 😊 ! We are both waiting - still! Although they said we would hear this week or def next so not long now. Am not overly worried as seems offer unlikely even with high grades. So trying not to gnaw my nails to the bone meantime 😂
    Wait bro. You said unlikely? Losing hope? And what is the reason for such pessimistic thinking? Don't be like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mikhail1710)
    Wait bro. You said unlikely? Losing hope? And what is the reason for such pessimistic thinking? Don't be like that.
    Am thinking it's a rejection as offers already gone out on Monday to Scottish students. So usual script tends to then be that they are followed up by rejections! But hey am not weeping into my tissues just yet! I am just kinda fed up thinking will be taking my 3rd choice is all. Despite top grades and thinking why did I work so hard... That's all... 😔

ReputationRep:
    Am thinking it's a rejection as offers already gone out on Monday to Scottish students. So usual script tends to then be that they are followed up by rejections! But hey am not weeping into my tissues just yet! I am just kinda fed up thinking will be taking my 3rd choice is all. Despite top grades and thinking why did I work so hard... That's all... 😔
    Exactly what I'm thinking. I genuinely just want to know if it's a yes or no so I can get over it.

ReputationRep:
    Chill out broo... You work hard, You will definitely do well. You are talking specifically about MA Econ right? All the best.
    Do you know about MA Econ in University of Edinburgh? I mean when the offers were given or not etc..

Thanks man. Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andreivp1)
    Exactly what I'm thinking. I genuinely just want to know if it's a yes or no so I can get over it.
    You summed it up perfectly! Exactly as yes or a no and let us stop the anxiety and endless refreshing Ucas 🙂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mikhail1710)
    Chill out broo... You work hard, You will definitely do well. You are talking specifically about MA Econ right? All the best.
    Do you know about MA Econ in University of Edinburgh? I mean when the offers were given or not etc..

Thanks man. Cheers.
    Good advice! 😊 Yes am referring to economics offers at SA. I haven't seen any for E as yet.. then I really will weep! 😳

ReputationRep:
    Okay for those curious- from the StA group chat the only people that haven't recieved offers yet (i think) are:

Languages
    Maths
    Psycology

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-Winter)
    Okay for those curious- from the StA group chat the only people that haven't recieved offers yet (i think) are:

Languages
    Maths
    Psycology

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is this group chat purely for those who have received offers? I applied twice for International Relations and Modern History and then just Modern History. Not feeling very hopeful now....

ReputationRep:

Languages
    Maths
    Psycology

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have an offer for psychology, I'm a RUK applicant by the way

ReputationRep:
    @ninasalvatore well done! did the offer come via UCAS or the portal first; also will you be firming?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soccermom39)
    @ninasalvatore well done! did the offer come via UCAS or the portal first; also will you be firming?

Thank You! The offer came through UCAS first and in regards to firming, that's a little more of a complicated decision for me due to moving away etc but we'll see.

ReputationRep:

Languages
    Maths
    Psycology

Posted from TSR Mobile
    From which pools?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninasalvatore)
    Received an unconditional for Economics at St.Andrews on Monday!
    Well done!! 🙌🏻 Which pool are you if u don't mind sharing? Guessing Scots as unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    Not for offer holders only ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.