Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blahdeblahdeblah)
    Yeah that is my reasoning of it too. I'm sure the fact that they haven't got back to you is not to do with your application. It must be a fault in timing or management of review that is causing this - if you look at it this way, if they had reviewed it this week (or the last) and put you down for a definite rejection, then they would have sent it out this wee according to their "rejection as it comes policy". Considering that you haven't heard anything, it may suggest that they haven't actually gotten round to reviewing your application or they are waiting for a time to hand you your offer.
    If you don't mind me asking, what have you applied for? And have you heard of anyone else getting rejected? X
    Economics 😏 Is what I have applied for. I know 3 early applicants with offers and zero rejections!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Econhopeful17)
    Economics 😏 Is what I have applied for. I know 3 early applicants with offers and zero rejections!
    Oh, yeah, of course. Duh! I never saw your name haha. And are these people you know of personally? X

ReputationRep:
    Oh, yeah, of course. Duh! I never saw your name haha. And are these people you know of personally? X
    Yeh know them personally, 1 from my class and the other 2 friends - all have offers to Durham and O - so NONE are firming it! 🙌😭

ReputationRep:
    Yeh know them personally, 1 from my class and the other 2 friends - all have offers to Durham and O - so ironaically NONE are firming it!
    Aww 😬 Congrats to them though, that's a fantastic achievement 🙌🏻 X

ReputationRep:
    Aww 😬 Congrats to them though, that's a fantastic achievement 🙌🏻 X
    Agree and they deserved it! All boffins!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John1124)
    Anyone heard for maths?
    I heard back on Thursday for maths. Best of luck to you.

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for Classical Studies - AAB on 27th Jan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren1498x)
    So apparently economics were supposed to hear this week.. rip me
    All the best :shakehand: ...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly. English Lit, and around mid November. How about you? Have you heard back yet? If not, how long has your application been "pending"? If you don't mind me asking, of course. X
    Haha no I don't mind!! I got an offer for Classics in January, but then I applied in early October, so mine was pending for three months, absolute torture! Hope you hear (good news) soon x

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard for philosophy or comparative lit? (EU) The waiting is killing me 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mikhail1710)
    All the best :shakehand: ...
    Tell me about it! It's turned into a form of torture! 😆

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else got an offer for the MLitt in Art History? I got accepted to other UK unis and I'd like to maybe get in touch with someone to discuss pros/cons of attending. It's definitely at the top of my list:^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guyss, I am so terribly anxious about the offers, I'd love to study at St Andrews

Has anyone got their offers for History by now? Dont know if I should panic >.<

ReputationRep:
    And another week without a reply 👍🏻👏🏻

ReputationRep:
    And another week without a reply 👍🏻👏🏻
    We need to form a new group, the ones SA doesn't love 😂🙌

But seriously the waiting is horrific!

ReputationRep:
    We need to form a new group, the ones SA doesn't love 😂🙌

But seriously the waiting is horrific!
    Seriously considering making a chat for those still waiting, might give us all some peace of mind.

Haha but if that does happen, I bet that's the day everyone starts getting rejections and it will literally be like one giant game of blink murder, with SA being that little d**k child that is too good and has everyone, one by one, dropping like flies.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously considering making a chat for those still waiting, might give us all some peace of mind.

Haha but if that does happen, I bet that's the day everyone starts getting rejections and it will literally be like one giant game of blink murder, with SA being that little d**k child that is too good and has everyone, one by one, dropping like flies.
    That's so specific yet so true haha

ReputationRep:

😂😂😂 exactly!! 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    😂😂😂 exactly!! 😂😂😂
    Relax guys..... .. Everything happens at the right time.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard for economics & modern history joint???? I've seen decisions for them separately but not together

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 15, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.