Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yorkshire1231)
    Is this the Scholarship and Funding email?
    Did you have to do anything after having received this email? I'm starting to have doubts.

ReputationRep:
    Could I ask, how many people on here are waiting to here back from St. Andews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kingal001)
    I hope that I do not annoy anyone as I am whining for quite a while now I am still waiting to hear back for chemistry with medicinal chemistry, I am from the EU and I applied around mid to end of december.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alicevin)
    Did you have to do anything after having received this email? I'm starting to have doubts.
    No you did not, don't worry! I've received mine just a couple of days ago

ReputationRep:
    I am

ReputationRep:
    Me, I'm an EU applicant for International Relations, applied mid December
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Have ya'll just been lurking around :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask how many EU applicants on here have had replies? This thread has kind of died in the recent days 😅

ReputationRep:
    I am - Scottish applicant for film and social antrhopology. I applied November 23rd ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    I won't lie, I've been checking the thread nearly everyday since UCAS opened 😂😂
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hayley.m19)
    I won't lie, I've been checking the thread nearly everyday since UCAS opened 😂😂
    Damn since UCAS opened in Sept? :eek2:

I wasn't even around then :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Always

ReputationRep:
    Damn since UCAS opened in Sept? :eek2:

I wasn't even around then :moon:
    Yeah, I wanted to find other people applying for my course or people looking into the same accommodation as me
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Yeah, I wanted to find other people applying for my course or people looking into the same accommodation as me
    That's cool what accom are you looking into?

ReputationRep:
    Have any EU students heard from Geography? I applied start of October and the only thing I've received is a scholarship email!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simone0110)
    I hope that I do not annoy anyone as I am whining for quite a while now I am still waiting to hear back for chemistry with medicinal chemistry, I am from the EU and I applied around mid to end of december.

What about you?
    I'm still waiting too. I applied early October, I think, and am just waiting now on St Andrews... for Economics and Geography.

ReputationRep:
    That's cool what accom are you looking into?
    Ensuite self-catered. I'd rather be in Fife Park or Agnes Blackadder over David Russel. Are you looking into student accommodation?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Ensuite self-catered. I'd rather be in Fife Park or Agnes Blackadder over David Russel. Are you looking into student accommodation?
    Coool I am definitely looking at student accom but still deciding whether to go for catered or self-catered :lol: will continue to look at all the accom options

ReputationRep:
    me, EU student waiting for Classical Studies and International Relations. I applied mid November....

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting, RUK student applied for Modern History on October 12th

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 15, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.