Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just got an unconditional for film and social anthropology. I've never cried out of happieness before now 😂😂 Scottish applicant with highers of AAAAC by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayley.m19)
    I just got an unconditional for film and social anthropology. I've never cried out of happieness before now 😂😂 Scottish applicant with highers of AAAAC by the way
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually nervous af right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simone0110)
    I am sorry for you too May I ask for what you have applied? I am still waiting for a decision for almost 4 months now...
    Applied for Management with predicted grades significantly higher than the typical offer.

ReputationRep:
    Just got my rejection :laugh: :') I applied for French & Arabic, although I am slightly confused...

The entrance requirements are AAB
    I'm predicted A*AA...
    And I have received an offer from Durham for AAA :P

I wasn't expecting it, perhaps it's because I'm not Scottish and do not live there. Any other language students let me know how you get on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotKidding)
    Applied for Management with predicted grades significantly higher than the typical offer.
    This makes absolutly no sense. A lot of people are in the same situation as you are, if you look through this thread which I know does not help you one bit right now I just do not understand why they take that many high educated people down.. Again, I am genuinely sorry for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren1498x)
    I'm actually nervous af right now
    Yeah me too.... Apparently they are giving out a lot of decisions today...

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared because they largely seem to have been giving out rejections the last couple of days

ReputationRep:
    Wait, really? How do you know. Ahhhh

ReputationRep:
    Received a rejection today for Modern History

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 221Breezeblocks)
    Just got my rejection :laugh: :' I applied for French & Arabic, although I am slightly confused...

The entrance requirements are AAB
    I'm predicted A*AA...
    And I have received an offer from Durham for AAA :P

I wasn't expecting it, perhaps it's because I'm not Scottish and do not live there. Any other language students let me know how you get on
    I was rejected too, applied for Spanish and Arabic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ineed2passexams)
    I was rejected too, applied for Spanish and Arabic
    Unlucky Which other unis have you applied to? & do you live in Scotland?

ReputationRep:
    Rejection for English and Italian yesterday, good luck to everyone else still waiting

ReputationRep:
    Rejected for Classical Studies and International Relations yesterday....

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for Econ and management decision! Applied mid January by direct application.

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky Which other unis have you applied to? & do you live in Scotland?
    I live in England and I've applied to St Andrews, Edinburgh, Exeter, Warwick and Manchester

ReputationRep:
    I am honestly in utter disbelief that I got accepted to St Andrews! I never expected to get accepted there, but I decided to risk it and apply to them, and now I am so glad I did!

Are there any other History offer holders/applicants out there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys I've made a St Andrew's Reject Thread....... It's got a poll asking where you're from (i.e. Scotland or not) cuz I'm curious if they're prioritising offers to Scottish students... (seems they are so far... - don't shoot me)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4608120

ReputationRep:
    My D was rejected by St A today for CS. She is from the USA. She firmed Edinburgh and made Glasgow her insurance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys I've made a St Andrew's Reject Thread....... It's got a poll asking where you're from (i.e. Scotland or not) cuz I'm curious if they're prioritising offers to Scottish students... (seems they are so far... - don't shoot me)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4608120
    the number of offers for scottish students are capped, so they won't be prioritising them

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.