Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just got an unconditional for film and social anthropology. I've never cried out of happieness before now 😂😂 Scottish applicant with highers of AAAAC by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayley.m19)
    I just got an unconditional for film and social anthropology. I've never cried out of happieness before now 😂😂 Scottish applicant with highers of AAAAC by the way
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually nervous af right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simone0110)
    I am sorry for you too May I ask for what you have applied? I am still waiting for a decision for almost 4 months now...
    Applied for Management with predicted grades significantly higher than the typical offer.

ReputationRep:
    Just got my rejection :laugh: :') I applied for French & Arabic, although I am slightly confused...

The entrance requirements are AAB
    I'm predicted A*AA...
    And I have received an offer from Durham for AAA :P

I wasn't expecting it, perhaps it's because I'm not Scottish and do not live there. Any other language students let me know how you get on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotKidding)
    Applied for Management with predicted grades significantly higher than the typical offer.
    This makes absolutly no sense. A lot of people are in the same situation as you are, if you look through this thread which I know does not help you one bit right now I just do not understand why they take that many high educated people down.. Again, I am genuinely sorry for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren1498x)
    I'm actually nervous af right now
    Yeah me too.... Apparently they are giving out a lot of decisions today...

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared because they largely seem to have been giving out rejections the last couple of days

ReputationRep:
    Wait, really? How do you know. Ahhhh

ReputationRep:
    Received a rejection today for Modern History

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 221Breezeblocks)
    Just got my rejection :laugh: :' I applied for French & Arabic, although I am slightly confused...

The entrance requirements are AAB
    I'm predicted A*AA...
    And I have received an offer from Durham for AAA :P

I wasn't expecting it, perhaps it's because I'm not Scottish and do not live there. Any other language students let me know how you get on
    I was rejected too, applied for Spanish and Arabic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ineed2passexams)
    I was rejected too, applied for Spanish and Arabic
    Unlucky Which other unis have you applied to? & do you live in Scotland?

ReputationRep:
    Rejection for English and Italian yesterday, good luck to everyone else still waiting

ReputationRep:
    Rejected for Classical Studies and International Relations yesterday....

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for Econ and management decision! Applied mid January by direct application.

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky Which other unis have you applied to? & do you live in Scotland?
    I live in England and I've applied to St Andrews, Edinburgh, Exeter, Warwick and Manchester

ReputationRep:
    I am honestly in utter disbelief that I got accepted to St Andrews! I never expected to get accepted there, but I decided to risk it and apply to them, and now I am so glad I did!

Are there any other History offer holders/applicants out there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys I've made a St Andrew's Reject Thread....... It's got a poll asking where you're from (i.e. Scotland or not) cuz I'm curious if they're prioritising offers to Scottish students... (seems they are so far... - don't shoot me)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4608120

ReputationRep:
    My D was rejected by St A today for CS. She is from the USA. She firmed Edinburgh and made Glasgow her insurance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys I've made a St Andrew's Reject Thread....... It's got a poll asking where you're from (i.e. Scotland or not) cuz I'm curious if they're prioritising offers to Scottish students... (seems they are so far... - don't shoot me)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4608120
    the number of offers for scottish students are capped, so they won't be prioritising them

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 15, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.