Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I was on the waiting list for the medicine taster course at St. George's and now I have been accepted for it and I need to tell them whether I still want to do it or not. Does anyone know what it is all about and what you actually do there?? Because it is 4 days long and I'm doing it during the easter holidays. I am also worried since I won't know anyone there as my friends did not get in. Does it involve a lot of group work because I don't want it to be too awkward for me? Just if anyone knows anything PLEASE HELPPP!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry this isn't responding to your question but I was wondering if you could help me!
    I applied for the summer one through the online application questions but didn't get a conformation email? Did you? I don't want to apply again just in case they did get my original application and will discard them both! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ginadomenica)
    Sorry this isn't responding to your question but I was wondering if you could help me!
    I applied for the summer one through the online application questions but didn't get a conformation email? Did you? I don't want to apply again just in case they did get my original application and will discard them both! Thanks
    They didn't send me one and I got worried too but they will tell you if you get a place or not soon. Do you know what happens on the course because if I should do it or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bee264)
    They didn't send me one and I got worried too but they will tell you if you get a place or not soon. Do you know what happens on the course because if I should do it or not?
    Brilliant thanks
    And heres a link to a FB page from one they did in 2013, which I guess will be very similar https://www.facebook.com/events/441821065883881
    And I would definitely suggest going! It's great to put on your UCAS for uni if you want to apply for medicine, and if you're not too sure about whether you want to go into medicine it should help you decide.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.