Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The inbetweeners-Series or Movies? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Which ones better?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO SAY BOTH! mmkay byeee

ReputationRep:
    Definitely the series, It was a lot more original and unique in it's own way.

ReputationRep:
    Series.

ReputationRep:
    Series definitely. But the movies are pretty good too after you've watched the series

ReputationRep:
    The series
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The series. The movies had more general comedy though the series was much more focused around the things that happened to them in school etc which people can relate to more (hopefully not many relate to will *cough* thorpe park *cough* inferno), the general comedy of the movies was just funny.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely the series.

ReputationRep:
    Series.

I thought the second film killed the whole thing, a sequel that should never have happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    Definitely the series, It was a lot more original and unique in it's own way.
    (Original post by alow)
    Series.
    (Original post by MathsAstronomy12)
    Series definitely. But the movies are pretty good too after you've watched the series
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    The series
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    The series. The movies had more general comedy though the series was much more focused around the things that happened to them in school etc which people can relate to more (hopefully not many relate to will *cough* thorpe park *cough* inferno), the general comedy of the movies was just funny.

ReputationRep:
    Obsessed with Inbetweeners.
    The series.
    One of the funniest, wittiest sitcoms I've seen ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoDoneWithSchool)
    how the f*ck did you use that meme as well :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I would watch the series then move on to watch the movies, but the series is funnier.

ReputationRep:
    Series by far.

I loved the first film to bits and I nearly wet myself laughing but the second one wasn't as funny. It was way more disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Series for sure! Anyone seen the American version? It's so tragically shite it's unbelievable 😂

ReputationRep:
    Well without the series there wouldn't be a movie, that should tell you something. Although the movie was funny it's no where near as good as the series!

America made a us version and failed miserably

ReputationRep:
    I only saw the 1st film which was really bad

It had a very tacky cliche American high school comedy vibe to it

Not an Inbetweeners tone, Idk
    didn't like it, and haven't bothered with the others but I might..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsjenner)
    how the f*ck did you use that meme as well :rofl:

Great minds think alike :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Series by far.

I loved the first film to bits and I nearly wet myself laughing but the second one wasn't as funny. It was way more disgusting.
    I literally fell out of my chair and was drooling myself at the dance scene in the empty club
    from making fun of the song
    to the hideous dancing
    to the girls expressions
    I mean wtf was Will and Simon doing
    and Neil was alright but the tan made him look so ridiculous
    and Jay is drunk in the background
    I was dyingggggg

(Original post by Axlerod)
    Series for sure! Anyone seen the American version? It's so tragically shite it's unbelievable 😂
    (Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    Well without the series there wouldn't be a movie, that should tell you something. Although the movie was funny it's no where near as good as the series!

America made a us version and failed miserably
    The US version ****ed it up and didn't bring it back I didn't even look at it I just knew from the trailer it would be painful

They effed up Skins too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsjenner)
    I literally fell out of my chair and was drooling myself at the dance scene in the empty club
    from making fun of the song
    to the hideous dancing
    to the girls expressions
    I mean wtf was Will and Simon doing
    and Neil was alright but the tan made him look so ridiculous
    and Jay is drunk in the background
    I was dyingggggg

The US version ****ed it up and didn't bring it back I didn't even look at it I just knew from the trailer it would be painful

They effed up Skins too
    Loool I watched every episode of the American version till it got cancelled just to see how far America can go to turn such an amazing tv series into utter shite 😂 Turns out they go above and beyond

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Series by far.

Agreed. The second one was less amusing to put it in a way. My God Will's water park scene tho:rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.