Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much does a woman being flat chested really bother guys? Watch

Hm ok so I'm better just wearing a padded bra (though a push up bra makes me look twice the size as I'm very small build) and to cheer myself up looking on the brightside that I'l have some advantage when I'm middle aged as I won't sag..there's nothing to sag lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hm ok so I'm better just wearing a padded bra (though a push up bra makes me look twice the size as I'm very small build) and to cheer myself up looking on the brightside that I'l have some advantage when I'm middle aged as I won't sag..there's nothing to sag lol.
    you're smart you got a personality you'll be fine gurl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    This a forum filled with a not particularly varied group of people, statically it is a terrible place to look for trends in what men want in a woman.
    I agree with your general statement. But what is the predominant group here? :holmes:

(Original post by KyleH123)
    yeh you'd get it gurl dont worry

how tall is u?
    5ft and half an inch. I don't wear heels either.

ReputationRep:
    i do not care.

Not all men are the same and this is probably the worst site you could go on looking for a decent sample of the population.
    this; half the TSR population has never seen a boob (let alone a pair of boobs) in the flesh, they are hardly well placed to answer :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    5ft and half an inch. I don't wear heels either.
    yea you fine gurl just be confident guys b flockin'

ReputationRep:
    Say you dated a woman who was very flat chested, would you be dissapointed/miss having someone with breasts?
    I could be disappointed , I would miss breasts perhaps but if I really got on with her and she loved me as I did her it wouldn't bother me. Breasts are not the number one thing important in relationships, communication and true affection is.

ReputationRep:
    Say you dated a woman who was very flat chested, would you be dissapointed/miss having someone with breasts?
    Yeah this isn't the best place to ask a question like that. Just to warn you at some point on this thread you might have some trolls who make horrible comments towards you but please don't listen to them. Large breasts don't equal beauty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are lots of other physical attributes that contribute towards someone being attractive. Not to mention your personality! Charisma, intelligence, kindness, compassion etc.

ReputationRep:
    Most guys barely care at all, tbh. People really overestimate this.

If a girl has an attractive face, nobody is going to care.

(Original post by PaulACP)
    for some girls it works. it's not a deal breaker, generally.
    I think for the Taylor swift body types it can work but I'm more short, a little stockier/muscly (though still a small/slight build) and my breasts are just so small and out of proportion to my muscly shoulders. Yet I have a tiny waist and biggish bum, a weird build really.

ReputationRep:
    This a forum filled with a not particularly varied group of people, statically it is a terrible place to look for trends in what men want in a woman.
    Have you got a data sheet with everyone's information to make such a comment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mancini)
    Have you got a data sheet with everyone's information to make such a comment?
    it doesn't take a genius to work out that most of the people on this site are gcse, a-level and university students. Hardly representative of the population as a whole.

ReputationRep:
    Depends... How small is "flat-chested" nowadays?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Mazzy95)
    Yeah this isn't the best place to ask a question like that. Just to warn you at some point on this thread you might have some trolls who make horrible comments towards you but please don't listen to them. Large breasts don't equal beauty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are lots of other physical attributes that contribute towards someone being attractive. Not to mention your personality! Charisma, intelligence, kindness, compassion etc.
    Of course I'm making myself vunerable to people who like to put others down but it's ok I realise there are pro's and con's to both tiny and large breasts it's up to us how we choose to see ourselves at the end of the day. It's just I've been weightlifting quite a bit lately and although I'm never going to look big (I've got a very small small boned build) I noticed that my newly gained muscle definition in arms/shoulders doesn't look quite right with my tiny chest lol.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all tbh
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Some men dont mind, you cna focus on other things, get fit have a perosnality etc. You might have good legs, ass etc. On phtsical front i think people go for face first.

ReputationRep:
    I think for the Taylor swift body types it can work but I'm more short, a little stockier/muscly (though still a small/slight build) and my breasts are just so small and out of proportion to my muscly shoulders. Yet I have a tiny waist and biggish bum, a weird build really.
    Look Keira Knightley just to give you a well known example, has not got the curviest body in the world and certainly hasn't got very large breasts and I can sometimes find myself attracted to her in movies. So don't worry so much over it, I would say one thing though breasts are not incredibly important I prefer my women not so muscular, so toned body is fine but muscles not for me. That's not to put anyone down, just my preference.

ReputationRep:
    From a female's point of view, what I've gathered from my male friends and former male classmates is that tits are tits. Any pair of female tits are good tits.
    What matters is the face and person those tits are attached to.

ReputationRep:
    it doesn't take a genius to work out that most of the people on this site are gcse, a-level and university students. Hardly representative of the population as a whole.
    I think you will find there are a great amount of people who are not even in any of those examples you have just given using this site but of course you have a secret data sheet that we don't know about.

ReputationRep:
    Don't really mind. I'm a skinny *******, so smaller is better really....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.