Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much does a woman being flat chested really bother guys? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Disagree its just a preference. You can date them just as seriously.
    Definitely a preference and I get that but I don't know.. I'd just feel a bit weird knowing that my other half thinks some parts of me are "eh"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter imo.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Captivated)
    Definitely a preference and I get that but I don't know.. I'd just feel a bit weird knowing that my other half thinks some parts of me are "eh"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not everyone about someones physical state has to be perfect, admitting it doesnt mean they love the person any less or its any more disloyal if its just a preference. the importnat thing is you are with them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    aww well that is very sweet of you ty :hugs: i would but people inrl don't know and i want it to stay that way and if they recognise my account i cba with the drama x
    Nah, it's cool. I get you. Nobody i know uses this, and even if they did. I am open about my sexuality and couldn't care less about the judgemental pricks who have crap to say about it. If they dislike it, they can piss off! X

ReputationRep:
    Say you dated a woman who was very flat chested, would you be dissapointed/miss having someone with breasts?
    I don't care c:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captivated)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well i wouldn't tell a girl i was dating that i 'd prefer more there. I'd def get slapped and dumped, and deservedly so.

(Original post by Tinemither)
    Nah, it's cool. I get you. Nobody i know uses this, and even if they did. I am open about my sexuality and couldn't care less about the judgemental pricks who have crap to say about it. If they dislike it, they can piss off! X
    awh thank you x
    aha wish i could be more like you tbh i would really like to be open about it but idk for now there is too much going on to do that as well because everyone would give me hassle i can't cope with atm
    good on you buddy :hugs: honestly that is an awesome mindset to have x

ReputationRep:
    awh thank you x
    aha wish i could be more like you tbh i would really like to be open about it but idk for now there is too much going on to do that as well because everyone would give me hassle i can't cope with atm
    good on you buddy :hugs: honestly that is an awesome mindset to have x
    Well, you could always openly come out to a close relative or best friend? And then slowly tell people. It doesn't have to be openly known. Only a handful of people irl know for me. Some... 20 or so? My family don't know. They won't. Judgemental people there, always. So I have friends knowing, and people are more supportive than meets the eye. If they judge you, speak to someone about it. It's a criminal offence to act prejudiced or discriminate against anyone because of their race, gender, age, weight, disability, sexuality, etc. Don't let them push you around. Take the first step, I'll be your first supporter! X

(Original post by Tinemither)
    Well, you could always openly come out to a close relative or best friend? And then slowly tell people. It doesn't have to be openly known. Only a handful of people irl know for me. Some... 20 or so? My family don't know. They won't. Judgemental people there, always. So I have friends knowing, and people are more supportive than meets the eye. If they judge you, speak to someone about it. It's a criminal offence to act prejudiced or discriminate against anyone because of their race, gender, age, weight, disability, sexuality, etc. Don't let them push you around. Take the first step, I'll be your first supporter! X
    can i pm you if that is ok? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    This a forum filled with a not particularly varied group of people, statically it is a terrible place to look for trends in what men want in a woman.
    Now that's the kind of thinking that doesn't happen too often around here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersaps)
    Now that's the kind of thinking that doesn't happen too often around here.
    I wonder why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I wonder why.
    Too many intelligent people that have trouble looking at the big picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersaps)
    Too many intelligent people that have trouble looking at the big picture.
    hmm...if you say so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaulACP)
    Well i wouldn't tell a girl i was dating that i 'd prefer more there. I'd def get slapped and dumped, and deservedly so.
    Right. I'm going to just keep my comment to myself. :-) Good day.

ReputationRep:
    Well personally small chest is a definite no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Shape and nipple appearance is infinitely more important than size, bee stings can be nice. I'm more of an ass man myself anyway.

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Not that bothered tbh.

Guess I have a preference for medium breasts. Just like I have a preference for green eyes.

A great personality can make up for any perceived shortcomings.

ReputationRep:
    lol i fancy girls and ik but well i have an opinion on the subject so thought i may as well
    and there are more important things ik to a gf but well as long as they weren't non existant, would be fine
    So you're a breastgirl (as opposed to a buttgirl). :holmes:

We don't like the same kind of girl, I'm afraid. :hand:

(Original post by Josb)
    So you're a breastgirl (as opposed to a buttgirl). :holmes:

We don't like the same kind of girl, I'm afraid. :hand:
    yeah lol i like them more than i should
    that's ok , means u won't be stealing all them girls i'm gonna get

ReputationRep:
    Anything around Britains average of 34DD seems good.

Although I'd choose an 'athletic' girl with small boobs over a fat girl with big boobs any day.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.