Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much does a woman being flat chested really bother guys? Watch

I have very small boobs and honestly I get so insecure about them. However my bf doesn't seem to mind. I've even told him that I hate my boobs but he says he loves them and I've noticed they don't bother him whenever we get intimate etc... So I don't think big boobs matter to all guys

ReputationRep:
    Not keen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Say you dated a woman who was very flat chested, would you be dissapointed/miss having someone with breasts?
    As long as you got booty we good.

ReputationRep:
    A B C D Whatever CUP. It's fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsjenner)
    I agree with your general statement. But what is the predominant group here? :holmes:
    90% South East Asian. 9% White British. 1% Other

ReputationRep:
    I love my perky 32B's.

But supposedly rich men are attracted to smaller breasts and poor men are attracted to big boobs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    a lot prefer breasts
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    why a man with a pigeon chest bother girls?

ReputationRep:
    If they do hard heavy weightlifting they can make that area look much bigger aswell as tightening and exaggerating the other shapely bits.

On the whole though mammaries are extremely overrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccountingBabe)
    I love my perky 32B's.

But supposedly rich men are attracted to smaller breasts and poor men are attracted to big boobs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that is true it was a study conducted by Psychologists Viren Swami and Martin Tovée http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/study-...aller-5621310/

ReputationRep:
    can i pm you if that is ok? x
    By all means! Always open to speaking with new people! x

ReputationRep:
    I love my perky 32B's.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm definitely not rich but I prefer smaller boobs, I prefer nice slim, athletic girls xD
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where did you pick that idea up from? Oh i see the link....

(Original post by Shillary)
    i do not care.

this; half the TSR population has never seen a boob (let alone a pair of boobs) in the flesh, they are hardly well placed to answer :rolleyes:
    Count yourself in too, little one. You act bare hard on TSR but probably a little saddo In RL,running around making dupe accounts. Likkle thug

ReputationRep:
    Count yourself in too, little one. You act bare hard on TSR but probably a little saddo In RL,running around making dupe accounts. Likkle thug
    i can't take this post seriously coming from an anon poster

ReputationRep:
    It's a total misconception that bigger busts make you more attractive. If anything you'll get tired of carrying those big sacs on your chest

ReputationRep:
    Go read your books Likkle one instead of acting like a big man pussyclart
    "Big man" posting on anon, lol.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care. As long as I'm attracted to her and like who she is; breast size plays no part in that at all. I'm definitely in the minority on that, though.

(Original post by Shillary)
    "Big man" posting on anon, lol.
    Drop the badman act Likkle man with your tiny sized chest,what girls are even into you.

To the mods this Likkle man is a dupe account

ReputationRep:
    Drop the badman act Likkle man with your tiny sized chest,what girls are even into you.

To the mods this Likkle man is a dupe account
    :lol:

why are you on anon? :console:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.