Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much does a woman being flat chested really bother guys? Watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Typically, I am more physically attracted to girls with large breasts and many of my previous partners have had them. This said, my last long-term relationship was with someone with average size breasts and before that I've dated a few people with small breasts. If I liked someone, the size of their boobs would not be a disappointment to me as it really doesn't matter that much.

ReputationRep:
    Someone rep me, im 2 away from 8 gems hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    I love flat chested girls. From my experience, the majority of them are really smart, funny and overall interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    go open dem books and revise
    mental

working hard is crucial, so i will take heed of your advice :yep:

(Original post by Shillary)
    mental

working hard is crucial, so i will take heed of your advice :yep:
    You can't be a road man just yet,wait in line fam. If you wanna roll with the big boys you got be more like us

ReputationRep:
    honestly the kind of men that it matters to are the kind that you'd be wasting your time on anyway

ReputationRep:
    Woooooo thank you CoolCavy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpion95)
    Not all men are the same some want girls with big boobs, some with average size and some flat chested, there is nothing really wrong with a girl being flat chested as they can still look very attractive as long as they wear the right clothes. It's not all about having boobs. I think that there are quite a few actresses who have small boobs if not flat chested and they are attractive. As long as your comfortable with your body then it doesn't matter what others think, all bodies are the same but sizes just vary so just be happy
    Say you dated a woman who was very flat chested, would you be dissapointed/miss having someone with breasts?
    Natalie Portman. Checkmate.

ReputationRep:
    A couple of fried eggs goes with sausage nudge,nudge,wink wink.

ReputationRep:
    It wouldnt bother me.
    Im more interested in her personality.
    Looks are important but personality is more important to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Where did you pick that idea up from? Oh i see the link....
    It's scientifically proven that rich men mainly prefer small boobs and poor men prefer big boobs but their is always exceptions.

I think the rate of which rich men prefer smaller boobs was higher in men who became rich through old money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by AccountingBabe)
    It's scientifically proven that rich men mainly prefer small boobs and poor men prefer big boobs but their is always exceptions.

I think the rate of which rich men prefer smaller boobs was higher in men who became rich through old money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The poster who followed you provided a link to an article in the Metro studying 266 Malaysian men.. Its just one study. I wouldnt go too far with it as to what it proves in general and that it applies world wide. Different men prefer different things.

ReputationRep:
    I'm more of a bum/thigh man.
    So I wouldn't care much.

ReputationRep:
    tbh so long as a girl's slim and got a pretty face they're attractive to me. Boob size becomes irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhaegoTarg)
    I'm more of a bum/thigh man.
    So I wouldn't care much.
    You find a girls thighs attractive???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jawsontheflooor)
    You find a girls thighs attractive???
    When they're wrapped round my face, soaking wet.
    Damn straight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheikhspeare 🎭)
    aye
    a beautiful play written by me
    Gey your name right you fraud

ReputationRep:
    when i used to be flat chested in year 10/11 guys didnt even seem to be bothered. i was self conscious about them too but they honestly didnt care considering they were horny teenagers. OP dw.

ReputationRep:
    Say you dated a woman who was very flat chested, would you be dissapointed/miss having someone with breasts?
    Women below a C cup are non-existent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farlan)
    honestly the kind of men that it matters to are the kind that you'd be wasting your time on anyway
    honestly the kind of men that have yugi-oh characters as their avatar are the kind that you'd be wasting your time on anyway

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.