Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i will be studying business studies/ business management and can not decide where to firm/insure. It has now come down to the actual area rather than course content etc as they are so similar, so i was wondering if any current students could advise me which is the most lively place

ReputationRep:
    Can't say about Bristol but the nightlife in Bournemouth is brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotteOB98)
    i will be studying business studies/ business management and can not decide where to firm/insure. It has now come down to the actual area rather than course content etc as they are so similar, so i was wondering if any current students could advise me which is the most lively place
    Hi Charlotte,

I'm a third year Business Student at Bournemouth University that actually chose to stay and do my placement here!

Again, I can't comment on Brighton as I haven't been myself, but I agree, Bournemouth is Brilliant. The best bit about Bournemouth, is that there is something for everyone. We have the alternative clubs such as Soundcircus, as well as all the general clubs, and also a variety of bars if you want a quieter night!

Some of our Highlights include a bar on the pier, a converted church and a student night every night (currently anyway!).

My best advice is to pop down for a visit, you'll get a better idea of what Bournemouth is really like, and it's a great excuse for a night out!

Hope that helps!
    Hannah

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.