The Student Room Group

LOL @ women heres ratings of male models

this guy is easily in the 99th percentile for male looks yet was rated a 6/10 lmfao
i swear womens ratings are suspect af

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Rating again. Poor guy , he never asked to be a number.
Reply 2
Original post by Straighthate
this guy is easily in the 99th percentile for male looks yet was rated a 6/10 lmfao
i swear womens ratings are suspect af

Everyone has their own preferences:smile:
Reply 3
I'm a straight guy and I'd still give him above 6/10.

Some girls here are straight-up blind or in denial.
I'm gay but he is gorgeous! :biggrin: I still don't agree with rating people in numbers though
maybe because beauty is subjective famalam.

it's also about an "overall look" not just individual features.

Spoiler

Reply 6
6/10

Wtf. :tongue:

Many seem unable to use the rating system objectively.

Hence every other girl saying their boyfriend is an '8/10'.

:wink:
Reply 7
He's a solid 8/8.5 but I don't like blue eyes (or his eye shape in general). I don't like his ears, he has nice cheek bones but a below average jaw line. Eyebrow game is weak and I do not like that beard. Lips are okay but not ideal. His nose is a nice nose and his hair is on point colour wise.
Original post by Goaded
He's a solid 8/8.5 but I don't like blue eyes (or his eye shape in general). I don't like his ears, he has nice cheek bones but a below average jaw line. Eyebrow game is weak and I do not like that beard. Lips are okay but not ideal. His nose is a nice nose and his hair is on point colour wise.

Is this a meme?
Reply 9
Unbuttons shirt to keep cool.... wears leather jacket. Good one mate.
Original post by Goaded

rate this guy

Reply 11
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

He wouldn't mind, so long as it is a high rating. :biggrin:
This is going to be hard to believe, but I think it's because tend to act as more for people for the same gender to aspire to be rather than for the the other gender to marvel at.

I mean, look at Tess Holiday, if there wasn't an appeal to women there she wouldn't have a career.
Original post by Goaded

Your display pic 10/10
Reply 14
Original post by Bill_Gates
Your display pic 10/10

Arthur tries :u:
Original post by Goaded
Arthur tries :u:

Everything perfect - his nose, his hair omg!
Reply 16
Original post by Goaded

What do you have against blue eyes? :cry2:
Reply 17
Original post by John55
What do you have against blue eyes? :cry2:

Idk just never liked them, maybe because I have them? I like brown eyes:h:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

Do I sense a reference to your blog there :colone:
Reply 19
Original post by Straighthate
rate this guy

6. He really doesn't do it for me. Little to no symmetry and a massive neck :colonhash: although cheek bones are nice

Quick Reply

Latest