Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else feel like they will be alone forever? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    You know it, jaan!

Eternalflames and CoolCavy, did you hear my man say that? All you gotta do now is believe what I said

Seriously, i'm just telling you the truth. I know you and i'm being 100% honest. Trust me wheoever my jiju is also extremely lucky cos he will have my soni!!

And yes you may not feel sad but the reality is there is someone great out there for you! You aren't going to be alone, soni!

I mean, you know I have your jiju but if I was a munda, I wouldn't have let such a caring, beautiful and honest person alone
    Haha, acha baba, hoga koi.
    Mere liye hoga koi, thik hai? :lol:

(Translation: there might be someone for me, okay?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Haha, acha baba, hoga koi.
    Mere liye hoga koi, thik hai? :lol:

(Translation: there might be someone for me, okay?)
    haha that's better!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    You know it, jaan!

Eternalflames and CoolCavy, did you hear my man say that? All you gotta do now is believe what I said

No..we always criticise ourselves. This world is such a big place, what you may find bad about yourself, others may not. Also, did you print that pm that I sent you? Read that, Cavy! love you so much!

Yes yes, I do and yes it looked pretty flattering on you! You should wear it but may I ask what's the occasion tomorrow?

awwwww BL you are too cute :cute: i'm just being realistic tho :lol: lot fewer fish in the ocean if u catch meh drift :cool:
    awwwhhh i did xxx awww BL love u enormously :lovehug:
    looool 'flattering' :lol: you could put me in the most expensive dress and it would still look like a slug :rofl: but ty lovely i shall follow ur advice :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    own clothes day in a girls school never goes well cos as u can imagine tis ***** central

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    awwwww BL you are too cute :cute: i'm just being realistic tho :lol: lot fewer fish in the ocean if u catch meh drift :cool:
    awwwhhh i did xxx awww BL love u enormously :lovehug:
    looool 'flattering' :lol: you could put me in the most expensive dress and it would still look like a slug :rofl: but ty lovely i shall follow ur advice :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    own clothes day in a girls school never goes well cos as u can imagine tis ***** central
    No, cavy! You're not beinf realistic. This world is a big place. I'm being realistic..can't even argue with that since Indeterminate said that too

And no! I wished I could give you a makeover...If you want look very feminine, dresses, especially lace dresses and bodycon dresses never go out of fashion. If you want to look cute, go for skater and pinafore dresses. And if you want a causual yet attractive look, wear shirts, i like basic ones

Ahh good luck! I know girls can be very *****y at times! But dw that shirt looked absolutely fine on you!

Plus, I love all these emojis you always use haha

ReputationRep:
    I will always have my waifus :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    No just until I bother seeking someone, or asking someone to a date. As for finding the 'right' person that's a completely different matter.

Just don't let it bite you in the a^&. Go clean yourself up, make yourself approachable, go to a bar... Or online if that's your thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    No just until I bother seeking someone, or asking someone to a date. As for finding the 'right' person that's a completely different matter.

Just don't let it bite you in the a^&. Go clean yourself up, make yourself approachable, go to a bar... Or online if that's your thing.
    Some quality life advice from Binary Freak :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Some quality life advice from Binary Freak :yep:
    Damn straight!

Skinny jeans and long hair only gets you so far in school.

ReputationRep:
    I can totally relate. I am 18 years old...(well turning 18 soon anyway lol) and I still haven't been in my first relationship. I just feel like I am never going to find the "perfect" one...

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't Sometimes I can be quite pessimistic, but this is something I refuse to be negative about I believe that I will find someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    No, I don't Sometimes I can be quite pessimistic, but this is something I refuse to be negative about I believe that I will find someone
    You'll find a girl whose idea of a date would be eating pizza and watching Only Fools and Horses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    I can totally relate. I am 18 years old...(well turning 18 soon anyway lol) and I still haven't been in my first relationship. I just feel like I am never going to find the "perfect" one...
    My cousin didn't have a proper boyfriend until she was about 25 and she's now happily married with a 15 month old baby.

She felt the same as you but seriously, you will find someone

ReputationRep:
    Aw you guys are so sweet!!

ReputationRep:
    You're not going to be alone. We've got your back man... we've got everyone's back, all you need is someone to talk to and a hug. I'm here for you all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    You'll find a girl whose idea of a date would be eating pizza and watching Only Fools and Horses
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illness)
    I am ******ed mentally so i will not get far in life at all.
    I get you, I felt like that for the first 16 years of my childhood. I'm an autistic, socially inept, asexual nerd who's far too obsessed with the atomic world. My obsession is my whole existence, which really doesn't help with the social ineptitude since atoms are all I want to talk about most of the time. I also have generalised anxiety disorder, ADHD and have suffered from both paranoia and clinical depression. If anyone's screwed up mentally it's me!

Now I need to apologise because this next bit is going to sound like a cliche. What I've (re)discovered from a childhood of suicidal thoughts and daily beatings/ridicule is that if you have a 'disability' like autism or are mentally different from neurotypicals in any other way, you're also far more likely to be gifted in areas that you enjoy. This has been found through studies of autism and dyslexia (which is most commonly part of undiagnosed autism) as well.

People notice these differences and because you're not visibly different they react by alienating you and writing it off as you being a douche/dweeb/dork/whatever they use. People fear what they don't understand so you become an enemy of sorts for them. It's pathetic really, but our species has never been the pinnacle of intelligence that we like to think we are. Ironically the people who are the most successful and/or who end up changing the world in some way are exclusively the douches/dweebs/dorks/etc.

It's bloody difficult to get through the day without feeling down when you're a social outcast. But those of us who can are those who end up going really far in life. Of course there's always times when life gets you down, but you have to be like, "**** you world! I WILL SUCCEED!" Be proud of who you are: a weirdo. Never give up on that pride, that's what the enemy wants you to do. Stand tall and give all those who dare to mock or underestimate you the metaphorical middle finger by never accepting defeat.

As generic as it is, it works. In my case the nutcase who fell in love with a molecule is now looking to go off to Britain's best university for chemical physics while those who always put me down all failed their exams and a few of them are now having to deal with teenage pregnancies. How's that for Karma?

If you need a fellow loner to talk to feel free to PM me. I always have time for those who want/need me.

ReputationRep:
    No, people can't seem to leave me alone. It's almost funny because I'd love to be alone :/
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    For as long as I have cats, I'll never be alone.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.