The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Postgraduate applicants Newcastle university - 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys,

How long did it take you to recieve an offer after sending your application, and what time of the year did you apply?
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Hello guys, I got a neuroscience offer in Newcastle, but I'm curious about the publication of professors and there funding. Cuz every students who are subject in biological science know funding, research resource and money will affect their publication quality. So hope someone can give me some information about this. Thank you.
Original post by Plentyyyyy
Hello guys, I got a neuroscience offer in Newcastle, but I'm curious about the publication of professors and there funding. Cuz every students who are subject in biological science know funding, research resource and money will affect their publication quality. So hope someone can give me some information about this. Thank you.

Hi,

The Institute of Neuroscience website has a list of current staff, and each staff member has an individual profile page. If you click on the staff member's name you can find a list of publications and usually information about research grants or other funding sources can be found there too.

The profile pages also include contact details if you have any specific questions.

Hope that helps!

Persephone
Thank you so much

Original post by Newcastle University
Hi,

The Institute of Neuroscience website has a list of current staff, and each staff member has an individual profile page. If you click on the staff member's name you can find a list of publications and usually information about research grants or other funding sources can be found there too.

The profile pages also include contact details if you have any specific questions.

Hope that helps!

Persephone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending