Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello!

any BEng in Engineering (mechanical preferably) via distance learning?

anyone knows any future programs?

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studos)
    hello!any BEng in Engineering (mechanical preferably) via distance learning?anyone knows any future programs?thanks!
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=be...&client=safari

Look at the first few

ReputationRep:
    basically I am looking for NEW programs in 2016/17

ReputationRep:
    basically I am looking for NEW programs in 2016/17
    Can you please press the reply button when you want to reply to someone's post- otherwise I won't get a notification.

Also, search again at a later date since not all universities have finalised their courses for the next year.

Aren't you already doing a degree in engineering?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Can you please press the reply button when you want to reply to someone's post- otherwise I won't get a notification.

Also, search again at a later date since not all universities have finalised their courses for the next year.

Aren't you already doing a degree in engineering?
    thanks I am doing but I want to topup it with via a distance learning

ReputationRep:
    thanks I am doing but I want to topup it with via a distance learning
    What do you mean? If you are already doing a degree then there is no reason to do any other degree in the same subject. It won't help you in any way and is a complete waste of money. I don't quite understand your reason for wanting to do this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    What do you mean? If you are already doing a degree then there is no reason to do any other degree in the same subject. It won't help you in any way and is a complete waste of money. I don't quite understand your reason for wanting to do this...
    I said I want to continue in a distance learning mode for the last year.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.