The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Bsc foundation for psychology 2016

Hi every one :smile:

Has anyone been accepted into Sussex for the foundation in psychology? I'm moving back to England after living in South Africa and really wanna know some people before coming back.

Would be a beneficial if you like chocolate. :biggrin:
I have been accepted to start in September. Unfortunately I do not like chocolate. Have you visited the university yet?
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Ah awesome! Are you doing foundation or going straight? Where are you living? 😊 I haven't seen the campus yet but my brother is there and he loves it.
Original post by HayleyKathoke
Ah awesome! Are you doing foundation or going straight? Where are you living? 😊 I haven't seen the campus yet but my brother is there and he loves it.

I'm doing a foundation year. Not sure yet. I'm seeing the university on Saturday where I'm going to get some info on the different accomodation. Where are you going to be? Are you planning on seeing it before September?
Ah add me on Facebook. - Hayley Kathoke.

It's just easier to speak! X
Hello guys,

I'm 90% sure that I'll come to Sussex in September for Psychology with Foundation Year.

I want to go on the Cognitive Science path afterwards.

About the accomodation, until now I've got my mind on the East Slope.

What are you planning on studying after the foundation year?
Original post by Cristiean
Hello guys,

I'm 90% sure that I'll come to Sussex in September for Psychology with Foundation Year.

Hey I'm Matt, yeah I've got East Slope down too - going to be grimy though.

Psychology surely?
Original post by MattDiamand
Hey I'm Matt, yeah I've got East Slope down too - going to be grimy though.

Psychology surely?

Yes, I am keen on taking the Cognitive Science route. It seamlessly combines computer science with psychology (and not only), which are two of my main passions.
Hey, I will probably continue with psychology. I'm staying in a house share though. May move to halls when we actually start first year! 😊
Hiya, im starting the psychology foundation course too :smile: i like various chocolates :P
Original post by OverSoul124
Hiya, im starting the psychology foundation course too :smile: i like various chocolates :P

Hey OverSoul, Matt here. What kind of chocolates do you like?
Hey OverSoul, Matt here. What kind of chocolates do you like?

Helloo, i like milk and white chocolate mostly, i can tolerate dark chocolate but like, only a small amount :P
Haha yay! So happy 😁 What about bacon? Sorry I'm not this childish in person 😂
Haha yay! So happy 😁 What about bacon? Sorry I'm not this childish in person 😂

Yessss mate!! XD
hey, you know how the offer for a foundation year at Sussex is CCC, say you get BCE, do you reckon they'd let you in?
Original post by Cristiean
Hello guys,

Hi every one :smile:

Has anyone been accepted into Sussex for the foundation in psychology? I'm moving back to England after living in South Africa and really wanna know some people before coming back.

Would be a beneficial if you like chocolate. :biggrin:

I have been accepted to start in September. Unfortunately I do not like chocolate. Have you visited the university yet?

hi guys, im planning to apply for sussex foundation psychology - how have you all found it ??

Quick Reply

Latest