Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mphysical)
    If you are trying to say that the 'expansion' of the universe is an illusion because better telescopes mean we can 'see' further then you are mad.

Do you not know the difference between a visual expansion and the imaginary expansion of space?

Space is not observed to be red shifting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Spartan)
    Actually according to you, it is not, because you broke that a long time ago with 0=1. Besides the point your 'axioms' also break this equation, along with any logical Euclidean geometry that goes along with it. (Distance being governed by light between two sources? \text{LOL}_1)

You cannot claim to prove maths/physics wrong, then use some of their equations in your proof that they are wrong... Thats absolutely brain-dead. \text{LOL}_2

The universe is not an interwoven mix of light and dark. darkness is the absence of light, it is not its own entity with its own forces. \text{LOL}_3

Pretty sure the collaboration of all of the patient people on here have slammed your 'theory' into the depths of oblivion far enough. I would like to add one last thing.

0 \not =1

\text{LOL}_{0=1=2=3=4=5=6=7=8=9=  n}
    I can prove dark exists, you are clearly wrong, I hold a cardboard box in my hands that has the lid tightly closed, I assure you inside that box it is dark,

Name:  box.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  11.2 KBName:  shad.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  13.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlbertXY)
    I can prove dark exists, you are clearly wrong, I hold a cardboard box in my hands that has the lid tightly closed, I assure you inside that box it is dark,

Name:  box.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  11.2 KB

Really?
    No, but really?
    Honestly?
    You're not joking?
    Please tell me you're joking.
    So you're saying that the box is black because there are 'dark photons'?
    :rofl:
    come on...

ReputationRep:

Really?
    No, but really?
    Honestly?
    You're not joking?
    Please tell me you're joking.
    So you're saying that the box is black because there are 'dark photons'?
    :rofl:
    come on...

No, inside the box is dark energy and CBMR, both are beyond your visual capability, inside the box it is relatively dark, remove our Sun it would be dark. Light is a product not a natural .

Do you have a dimmer switch on your light at home, do you want to try an experiment?

turn the dimmer down notice how the space becomes dim. turn the dimmer up, notice how the space becomes more clear, turn it off notice how the space is now darkness and your vision is limited to 0 length.

However you can still see n distance, there is just nothing reflecting light to see. Shine a laser and observe only a dot.

ReputationRep:
    No, inside the box is dark energy and CBMR, both are beyond your visual capability, inside the box it is relatively dark, remove our Sun it would be dark. Light is a product not a natural .
    congratulations, you have discovered light. Any other amazing things that you have come across recently? Gravity? How about magnetism?

I give up trying...
    Have fun mphysical

ReputationRep:
    congratulations, you have discovered light. Any other amazing things that you have come across recently? Gravity? How about magnetism?

I give up trying...
    Have fun.

I have not discovered light, I have discovered that light has 0 dimension in space in any direction and the universe has no shape . and oh forget it I give up...

ReputationRep:
    I have not discovered light, I have discovered that light has 0 dimension in space in any direction and the universe has no shape . and oh forget it I give up...
    But you JUST said that the universe is a sphere! you cannot do this! As much as i love your intrigued mind, and i find that you are a very perceptive individual, i cannot come to terms with your constant contradictions and backtracking! stop that!
    Please, as stated before, write a coherent argument. Then come back.

ReputationRep:
    But you JUST said that the universe is a sphere! you cannot do this! As much as i love your intrigued mind, and i find that you are a very perceptive individual, i cannot come to terms with your constant contradictions and backtracking! stop that!
    Please, as stated before, write a coherent argument. Then come back.
    The visual Universe is a light sphere that diminishes over distance that occupies the Universe.

ReputationRep:
    Do you not know the difference between a visual expansion and the imaginary expansion of space?
    What does that even mean? The universe is expanding.
    No, inside the box is dark energy and CBMR, both are beyond your visual capability, .
    Dark energy is not 'dark'. It is just a name for an unknown force.

ReputationRep:
    Virtually everything the teacher posts is make believe, is science make believe then?

Do I have to make up fairy tales to do science?
    stop lying

ReputationRep:
    the universe has no shape
    The Universe is a light sphere
    There is contradiction #420 (blaze it.)
    make your mind up man xD

ReputationRep:
    There is contradiction #420 (blaze it.)
    make your mind up man xD
    And quite clearly you are some form of troll because it is quite clear you have edited my wording and missed out the visual part.

ReputationRep:
    And quite clearly you are some form of troll because it is quite clear you have edited my wording and missed out the visual part.
    Oh goody, becuase that makes so much of a difference. The universe has no shape, but the visual universe is a sphere?
    erm... no shape in a shape is no shape.
    shape in no shape is no shape.

ReputationRep:
    The universe has no shape, but the visual universe is a sphere?

Yes that's correct.

ReputationRep:
    Yes that's correct.
    erm, you cant say that. No-one knows what shape the whole universe is... because we cant see it... so we dont know.
    Proof pls?

ReputationRep:
    erm, you cant say that. No-one knows what shape the whole universe is... because we cant see it... so we dont know.
    Proof pls?

Because we can't see it , is the proof that it is n.

4/3 pi n³

r only applies between two point sources and a visual Universe,

The visual Universe is related to the inverse square law and the area contraction to perspective to a 0 point.

ReputationRep:
    Because we can't see it , is the proof that it is n.

4/3 pi n³

r only applies between two point sources and a visual Universe,

The visual Universe is related to the inverse square law and the area contraction to perspective to a 0 point.
    So, you mean to tell me that the whole universe has no shape, then proceed to use the volume of a sphere to define it? what is n? 0? 1? both?
    Come on albert, please see thats wrong at least.
    The inverse square law? you broke that ages ago though.
    0 point? you mean, literally 0 dimensions? ever considered planck length?
    See the problem here?

ReputationRep:
    So, you mean to tell me that the whole universe has no shape, then proceed to use the volume of a sphere to define it? what is n? 0? 1? both?
    From any 0 point of anywhere in space any observer can look in any direction and isotropically observe space as the value n meaning any dimension . This is related to light and the intensity over a radius and also related to the size of the object on a visual scale , An observer can only see as far as a point source , If there is no point source an observer can either presume 0 to n in length before their eyes.

The inverse square law? you broke that ages ago though.
    I broke the inverse square law and you still think I am deluded in some way?

Its hard explain, it is new, it is not written, it hurts to thinks so much and so deep , I cant answer everything I'm only human.

ReputationRep:
    From any 0 point of anywhere in space any observer can look in any direction and isotropically observe space as the value n meaning any dimension . This is related to light and the intensity over a radius and also related to the size of the object on a visual scale , An observer can only see as far as a point source , If there is no point source an observer can either presume 0 to n in length before their eyes.

Its hard explain, it is new, it is not written, it hurts to thinks so much and so deep , I cant answer everything I'm only human.
    The problem is, when you try to answer something it is gibberish. Your 'mathematics' and diagrams are meaningless. I have no idea why you litter your musings with 0's and n's.
    Nevertheless I think I get what you are trying to say.
    We do not know the size and shape of the universe.
    We only know what we see as visible light.
    Is that correct? What about the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum?
    I am not fully.conversant with the recombination epoch.but my understanding is the furthest we can 'see' is the CMB, about 380,000 years after the big bang, before this the universe was opaque.
    However the universe is obviously larger than this but we cannot see beyond our visible 'sphere' as photons have not had time to travel that distance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mphysical)
    Nevertheless I think I get what you are trying to say.
    We do not know the size and shape of the universe.
    We only know what we see as visible light.
    Is that correct?
    We only see visible light in the form of spectral content , the spectral content being created by the light passing through space interacting with something.
    The light passing through space we can not see because relative to your brain you evolved to see through it. It is not light ever, you mind is ''tuned'' in to the exact frequency of light passing through space, The frequency is 0 and because of the evolution you see right through it. Spectral colours you notice as a variant to the light passing through space.

We do not know the shape of the size of the Universe and any assumptions on this is purely thoughts of the imagination and meaningless.

''We only know what we see as visible light.''

You know how to manipulate the 0 frequency

''What about the rest of the electromagnetic spectrum?''

See the above sentence , all observer effect. You make it by manipulation of light.

I am not fully.conversant with the recombination epoch.but my understanding is the furthest we can 'see' is the CMB, about 380,000 years after the big bang, before this the universe was opaque.
    It wasn't opaque, in an empty vacuum we can make plasma , and a sort of radar has limits, I am not sure they ''see'' such, I think its just a model. We detect CBMR,

However the universe is obviously larger than this but we cannot see beyond our visible 'sphere' as photons have not had time to travel that distance

Photons? time to travel? Do you or anybody else see individual photons?

I think you see the same whole of light that I see.

Submerged in the center of light as the candle burns in your hand.....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.