Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlbertXY)
    Ok, so then you can tell me the frequency of white light can you?
    This statement proves your lack of understanding. White light is a combination of all of the frequencies in the VR.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so then you can tell me the frequency of white light can you?
    Seriously...

White light is made up of a mixture of different wavelengths of light. Combining all the different components of the visible spectrum into one light source creates a light that appears to be white.

Pretty sure that Year 7s know this.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  of.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  73.6 KB
    (Original post by The-Spartan)
    No, you questioning this is actually very good of you. But to ignore certain facts, and respond with a very vague/random response .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Seriously...

White light is made up of a mixture of different wavelengths of light. Combining all the different components of the visible spectrum into one light source creates a light that appears to be white.

Pretty sure that Year 7s know this.
    Obviously I already know the answer, so in the space between your eyes and any object can you tell me what frequency of light you observe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Spartan)
    This statement proves your lack of understanding. White light is a combination of all of the frequencies in the VR.
    And white light you observe through the light that is not opaque between your eyes and the white light beam.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously I already know the answer, so in the space between your eyes and any object can you tell me what frequency of light you observe?
    What does this even mean?

The frequency of the light travelling between an object and my eyes is not a specific number. As before, it's a combination of different light frequencies, assuming we're talking about the sun's light again.

ReputationRep:
    What does this even mean?

The frequency of the light travelling between an object and my eyes is not a specific number. As before, it's a combination of different light frequencies, assuming we're talking about the sun's light again.
    And you observe no spectral colour of 400nm-700nm in this space. It is relatively ''transparent'' to sight.

ReputationRep:
    And you observe no spectral colour of 400nm-700nm in this space. It is relatively ''transparent'' to sight.
    Still doesn't make sense.

It depends on the colour of an object.

Red object? You're observing longer wavelength light around 650nm.
    Indigo? Predominantly the lower end of the visible range, around 420nm.
    White? A combination of different wavelengths all in that range.

Light is all we 'see'.

ReputationRep:
    Still doesn't make sense.

It depends on the colour of an object.

Red object? You're observing longer wavelength light around 650nm.
    Indigo? Predominantly the lower end of the visible range, around 420nm.
    White? A combination of different wavelengths all in that range.

Light is all we 'see'.

Consider that all we see is the tips of the light and in the length of space between eye and object we observe clear.

And this might help you understand my point.

7. Understanding the constant-'constant of light propagating through space.Light in a vacuum travels at 299 792 458 m / s and is a constant. Space is a near perfect vacuum and is ''transparent'' to light, meaning that space allows light to propagate through space unchanging in the constant speed. Ourselves, observe a clarity of space in that relatively we can observe distant objects reflecting light and the space between ourselves and the observed object is not opaque, it is relatively perceived to be ''see through''. This observation is relatively constant to all visual observers in any frame of reference that is not in darkness. Let us consider the difference of three dimensional objects relative to the surrounding relativity of the space and the observable effect of spectral colour. When we are observing an object we observe three dimensional light at the objects exact location, we see this three dimensional state of light as spectral colours. We observe the ''tips'' of a length of light to be different to that of the clarity of space. There is some ''truth'' in that the light propagating through space is observed as a dimensional singularity relative to sight, thus proposing the matter reflecting or emitting light are three dimensional light singularities observed in a one dimension whole of light which is perceived to be a clarity in observation. Thus leading us to the proposition of the Box singularity, which we shall discuss in length in the next chapter. In continuation of understanding the constant-'constant let us look at the consistency of the relativity of the observation of the one dimensional whole of light propagating through space. In imagination let us imagine the ''invisible man'' standing but only 10 feet away from us. It would be a conclusion that it would be impossible to define the dimensions of the ''invisible man''. In regards to this we can consider that the ''invisible man'' has no dimensions of width , height or length to reflect light at a greater ''band-width'' than the singularity whole . In any direction of observing a length of space between eye and object there is a ''truth'' in that we observe a singularity whole of light which has no apparent dimensions. There is no lie's relatively that while submerged in a swimming pool we observe the length of water between our eyes and the sides of the swimming pool. If this were not true then there would be doubt to the navigation of the swimmer finding their way to the edge of the pool. Thus leading us to enquire about the nature of light and the existence of the said single particle namely the Photon. Relatively no observer, observes the existence of a single photon, neither does the observer, observe such as photon packets. Relatively all observers , observe the singularity whole of light to be not opaque and a clarity whole. There is certainty a ''truth'' that we observe dust particles or the falling of rain or snow, but there is no ''truths'' in the relativity of us observing single Photons. This does not conclude that our eyes do not detect Photons, it concludes the relativity of observation. Extending on the nature of the constant-'constant we could in respect of the nature of Electromagnetic radiation propagating through space to consider it having a polymorphism value , an interchange or exchange producing change when light is interacting with atomic structure.

ReputationRep:
    Consider that all we see is the tips of the light and in the length of space between eye and object we observe clear.

And this might help you understand my point.
    Sorry, can't be bothered to read that

Light is made up of photons, energy packets that travel from point A to point B

There are no 'tips'

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, can't be bothered to read that

Light is made up of photons, energy packets that travel from point A to point B

There are no 'tips'

Einstein mentions the tip of the light, do you not know his work?

If you had bothered to read then you would understand that photons are not relatively observed, that is is rather ignorant of the teacher.

ReputationRep:
    Einstein mentions the tip of the light, do you not know his work?

If you had bothered to read then you would understand that photons are not relatively observed, that is is rather ignorant of the teacher.
    Meh to what Einstein said, he had a rather odd way of explaining things

Still don't see what you're getting at

Also, I don't know why I'm still here, you're a hopeless case... bye!

ReputationRep:
    Meh to what Einstein said, he had a rather odd way of explaining things

Still don't see what you're getting at

Also, I don't know why I'm still here, you're a hopeless case... bye!
    Your failure to teach me or to contradict my error pointing shows how wrong you really are.

ReputationRep:
    Your failure to teach me or to contradict my error pointing shows how wrong you really are.
    :rofl:

I am no teacher, and can't show that you're wrong because nothing you say makes sense...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

I am no teacher, and can't show that you're wrong because nothing you say makes sense...
    Then may I suggest you brush up on your English language, it is quite clear what I wrote.

There is no ambiguity in my pots.

ReputationRep:
    Then may I suggest you brush up on your English language, it is quite clear what I wrote.There is no ambiguity in my pots.
    There is no ambiguity in my pots.
    in my pots

in my pots

ReputationRep:
    Consider that all we see is the tips of the light
    We see the wavelengths of light not absorbed by the reflective medium.

When we are observing an object we observe three dimensional light at the objects exact location,
    Please explain three dimensional light
    In any direction of observing a length of space between eye and object there is a ''truth'' in that we observe a singularity whole of light which has no apparent dimensions.
    Please explain singularity whole .
    Single photons have been observed in diffraction pattern experiments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mphysical)
    We see the wavelengths of light not absorbed by the reflective medium.
    Yes, the tip, at the end of the ''rod'' .

Please explain three dimensional light
    y delta xyz

Please explain singularity whole .
    K=0

The visual clarity whole of space that contains reflective matter. ''empty space''

Single photons have been observed in diffraction pattern experiments
    detected, observes means to see.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  d1.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  54.5 KB

You might as well see reality,

ReputationRep:
    Yes, the tip, at the end of the ''rod''
    Please explain this "rod".
    y delta xyz
    i don't think you know what delta means
    K=0 The visual clarity whole of space that contains reflective matter. ''empty space''
    So "singularity whole" means "empty space". Why don't you say empty space?
    detected, observes means to see.
    It is impossible to "see" things ouside the human visible spectrum. But intelligent humans use detectors to get around this problem

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 25, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.