Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does anyone still believe that depression is not a real illness and those that have? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    Interesting bit of information they don't have those in Scotland as I found out last year after a back op as needed almost daily dressing replacement but my local GP's nurses could only give me one appointment a week so had to go to A+E instead every day, well we have sexual health walk ins but not regular.
    thats crazy! herewe dont have sexual health walk ins, you have to make an appointment for those but atm we have a swine flu and scarlett fever outbreak so the walk in centre has been a god send for parents mostly.
    its basically just a doctors thats open all the time as you dont need appointments and they have a treatment room for minor things and can also arrange/call for an ambulance if needed too, and the best part is they cater for nearly everything such as walk in things for blood tests, other medical things etc and they have an emergency dentist and you just need to ring up and explain, you dont need to be registered there at all.

there trying to turn all this in to one giant super surgery for the county

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.