Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Failed my first test this week 6 minors 1 serious for stalling at a roundabout which resulted in me stopping over the give way line, so gutted such a silly mistake! Had my test at 9 oclock and it was super busy which made things worse! Anyway have my second test in a few weeks this time a saturday morning so hoping it will be less busy and pass this time! Anyone had any similar experiences? So gutted but just need to keep going!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Pcm1734)
    Failed my first test this week 6 minors 1 serious for stalling at a roundabout which resulted in me stopping over the give way line, so gutted such a silly mistake! Had my test at 9 oclock and it was super busy which made things worse! Anyway have my second test in a few weeks this time a saturday morning so hoping it will be less busy and pass this time! Anyone had any similar experiences? So gutted but just need to keep going!
    Saturday mornings are busy because that's when people do their weekly shop. But if you're hoping for a quiet time this suggests you're not good in traffic - and that means you're not a competent driver yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Saturday mornings are busy because that's when people do their weekly shop. But if you're hoping for a quiet time this suggests you're not good in traffic - and that means you're not a comgpetent driver yet.
    Driving tests are stressfull and the less traffic the better not that i cant do it just makes you feel more relaxed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.