Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Last Friday i spoke to my crush for the first time and everything seemed to go really well.When i went to her today she smiled and walked off. I then went after her and called her name. She then said she was going to lesson (she didnt stop). She went to the toilet after that. I waited for her. She then walked off again and i asked her if i could speak to her quickly.She did then stop and say she then on her way to a meeting with her personal tutor. I just told her that i couldnt add her on FB and if she would add me. She then said yeah (quietly) and walked off. I then said, do you even know my name (she rolled her eyes and carried on walking up the stairs, there was no response).I just walked off after this.I really like her (slightly less now) and i dont want it to be over already.Im pretty sure this means shes really not interested in me but i just your opinions.Should i try to talk to her again when shes not "busy" or just leave it.Ill only get to see her in person in a months time due to half term at college.Thanks.She was happy last week and we had a good chat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Last Friday i spoke to my crush for the first time and everything seemed to go really well.When i went to her today she smiled and walked off. I then went after her and called her name. She then said she was going to lesson (she didnt stop). She went to the toilet after that. I waited for her. She then walked off again and i asked her if i could speak to her quickly.She did then stop and say she then on her way to a meeting with her personal tutor. I just told her that i couldnt add her on FB and if she would add me. She then said yeah (quietly) and walked off. I then said, do you even know my name (she rolled her eyes and carried on walking up the stairs, there was no response).I just walked off after this.I really like her (slightly less now) and i dont want it to be over already.Im pretty sure this means shes really not interested in me but i just your opinions.Should i try to talk to her again when shes not "busy" or just leave it.Ill only get to see her in person in a months time due to half term at college.Thanks.She was happy last week and we had a good chat.
    Yeah, she's not that into you Im afraid. When you see her next smile casually and keep on walking. Keep doing that and maybe one day end up sitting beside her really casually etc.. and see if she says anything. If she is even remotely interested she will at least say hello.

(Original post by Madeline_H95)
    Yeah, she's not that into you Im afraid. When you see her next smile casually and keep on walking. Keep doing that and maybe one day end up sitting beside her really casually etc.. and see if she says anything. If she is even remotely interested she will at least say hello.
    Damn it.
    I only see her on a Friday during a lesson i have in a double classroom. Shes in the other class.
    I cant sit next to her either.
    Why did she speak with me last week?
    Thats really confusing!

ReputationRep:
    she seems to not be that interested in you and it looks like your hounding her a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Damn it.
    I only see her on a Friday during a lesson i have in a double classroom. Shes in the other class.
    I cant sit next to her either.
    Why did she speak with me last week?
    Thats really confusing!
    Maybe she spoke to you to be friendly but realised she didn't actually like you that much or she could have spoken to you because she was border and just wanted someone to talk to. Do not interpret a conversation as a girl wanting to date you.

(Original post by mkap)
    she seems to not be that interested in you and it looks like your hounding her a bit.

Thought so.
    I was just trying to talk to her. I didnt have much to say, surely she could have at least listened to me for 30 seconds.

(Original post by Madeline_H95)
    Maybe she spoke to you to be friendly but realised she didn't actually like you that much or she could have spoken to you because she was border and just wanted someone to talk to. Do not interpret a conversation as a girl wanting to date you.
    I wasnt interpreting it that way. Im just confused as to why she was so nice and friendly to me. She was asking questions and smiling.
    Shes usually with her friends so she has plenty of people to talk to.

Gonna bump it.
    Im useless with girls so could do with some advice.
    I feel like a ******* idiot right now.

ReputationRep:
    sik ting blad

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.