Turn on thread page Beta

Tory MPs set to rebel over disability cuts watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    http://www.itv.com/news/2016-03-17/c...sability-cuts/

Good on them.
    I'm genuinely interested to see if there are people on here who actually support disability cuts.

If it's about money saving, then at the same time as reducing disability benefits, he's giving tax breaks to those earning the higher sums.
    Good.

I contemplated withdrawing my membership...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxvine)
    i can see this being it for George Osbourne as a potential leader....

can't see him ever being popular again.
    Agreed although IMO I never considered any top tory at the moment to be a potential leader. I'm still pretty comfortable with my prediction that it will be someone who hasn't yet been given a bad image.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)
    Agreed although IMO I never considered any top tory at the moment to be a potential leader. I'm still pretty comfortable with my prediction that it will be someone who hasn't yet been given a bad image.
    Yess

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.